RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't worry; these options aren't there for me either. I just choose 'futa.' As for why I don't have the artwork to 'properly' represent them, I do;...I'm sure you could pull up some pictures and make arguments that a "vagina" should appear when playing as a futa, but I think there's also wiggle room to justify it not showing up for the sake of a smoother development time.
Thats fair if you choose female as the starting option, not so much the other. The boobs are a bit harder to look past, but im the fmc players get to play what they chose. To try and paint people as close minded and blame them for this game not being succesful when the game simply doesnt do enough for a lot of those people to justify paying for it is not the take. Honestly expected this game to do better then it has though considering the colob, hopefully it picks up steam.

Reactions: Rk2b

Gorglash

Nov 1, 2022
I agree that Ice Wall is seemingly the best spell in the game, but I think that limiting player progression to make the game more grindy, will make it less fun.
Limiting the number of floors per dungeon run would obviously need to come with a rebalancing of the rewards and difficulty, maybe even the whole stat system itself.
I don't think it would necessarily increase the grind if shorter runs are more meaningful and fair. The way they are now, the difficulty just spikes way too hard even on Heat 2 due to the ATK-DEF formula, especially if you don't know how to correctly invest in your stats yet.
It's mainly just an idea to include the lore a little bit. :)

Regarding the Heat calculations, I forgot to mention 2 things I found:
- Boss waves always have either Base HP/ATK on Heat 0 or ~2.06xHP / 1.15xATK on any Heat above 0, no variations
- Calculations go super wonky if an enemy has an HP or ATK increasing attribute (like Tough/Strong), after which subsequent enemies don't follow the expected formula anymore. An example from my testing:

Floor 446, Heat 5 has 4463 HP without Tough, 4910 HP with Tough (expected 10% increase)
However:
Floor 447, Heat 5 has 5204 HP without Tough, 5473 HP without Tough (but if 446 had Tough)

I couldn't figure out what base value they go off of lol.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
game is decent, but with text like this, it make me feel like the route doesnt even matter... i choose the femboy route, so he should identity himself as male, but in here its like he never have a cock to begin with lol.. unless, its to lie to hazel that he is a she.. but then the intro said everyone know the mc real gender..

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
game is decent, but with text like this, it make me feel like the route doesnt even matter... i choose the femboy route, so he should identity himself as male, but in here its like he never have a cock to begin with lol.. unless, its to lie to hazel that he is a she.. but then the intro said everyone know the mc real gender..
Whenever you see something like this, it's a mistake. Thanks for bringing it to my attention (y)

Reactions: Dvnasty

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Observation:
The profile summary listed party defense as 17.
I bought the "Unbreakable Armour" upgrade, level 1, which supposedly increases DEF by 2%.
Afterwards, DEF is listed as 25.
IF that's true, that'd be a 47% increase, rather a bit more than 2%. Or *1.2^2, rounded up.
For reference, version should be 0.4, and armour upgrade was level 3.
Edit: it's clearly just on the upgrade, the next one gave ~8 DEF, as well.
EDIT2: Last chance, behind that, also gave me +8 DEF (39 --> 47), when it was supposed to give +2.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Hmm, it sounds like it might not by rising by a mere 10% each time, right? :unsure: I'll look into this.
its a 150% increase curently and when at deeper level over 500 it becomes ludicrous also...it becomes 1 fight then return every day...maybe 2,what i meant by the coldown on spells to 4 instead of 2 was a different take to avoid spamming the same thing as a different possibility to drain your ressource instead of it... (since with the heat system balancing it with different number balancing is....ya)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Even if she has/had a pussy, there's a lack of characters with dicks ATM to make full use of it. I think the only one is Kane, and he's such a dick in the other sense of the word that Lily would never want to have sex with him.
Nah he's fine, he's just going through a bit of an inferiority complex period.
A lot of pressure and all that, so i did not mind his mean words personally. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I'd totally let my futa mc bang him, and we'd also share the harem, sharing the harem with your bro is like peak of peaks.
Sadly this game is just a typical harem so those types of twists probably not gonna happen.

At least i got the options to not act like i want to cuck him, since i really don't care about that. :whistle::coffee:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Nah he's fine, he's just going through a bit of an inferiority complex period.
A lot of pressure and all that, so i did not mind his mean words personally. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I'd totally let my futa mc bang him, and we'd also share the harem, sharing the harem with your bro is like peak of peaks.
Sadly this game is just a typical harem so those types of twists probably not gonna happen.

At least i got the options to not act like i want to cuck him, since i really don't care about that. :whistle::coffee:
Seeing the MC's package and Kane teeny willy tells you clearly what the dev wanted, big futa-sama humiliates small willy but I prefer the femboy route because I find the idea of a side character such as a femboy being the harem master more interesting than another futa with infinite sex drive and big dick ntr's the male.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Seeing the MC's package and Kane teeny willy tells you clearly what the dev wanted
If that's what he wanted then why add dialogue options that don't shit on our heroic bro?
I think what he really wanted is to give people some options, although that 'small-dick' demo of the bro at the start of the game is indeed kinda lame. Really a stupid trope tbh. :whistle::coffee:
but I prefer the femboy route because I find the idea of a side character such as a femboy being the harem master more interesting than another futa with infinite sex drive and big dick ntr's the male.
Yeah, i dig this a li'l bit too. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: DBAV

damias

Sep 13, 2020
might also be good to have a boost to defense like the attack one for the imp ...its how runs were able to go long... and might make you consider when your guetting in those incredibly high number...

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
OP has been updated to 0.4.1, which introduces a range of tweaks and fixes that have been widely discussed over the past 48 hours.
The heat system should feel a lot better, but for now no major changes have been yet in terms of HP, Defense, and Ice Wall. I'm still not completely certain what changes need to be made yet to improve the system, or whether the tweaks just need to be more gentle.

0.4.1:
Major:
  • When casting a spell, their remaining duration now appears over its icon.
  • Heat now appears as the % multipler for stats and rewards.
  • Heat now scales slower, and increases enemy ATK less.
Minor:
  • Tutorial updated to include "Heat"
  • Added additional text in Hazel's first hangout acknowledging the protagonist's original identity.
Misc/Fixes:
  • Random enemy modifiers no longer stack with heat percentage for massive gains.
  • You can no longer give gifts to maids with 100 affection or over.
  • Fixed "Unbreakable Armor" increasing armor significantly more than intended.
  • Fixed "Static Charge" not giving Ophelia defense, fixed its text and make it cheaper.
  • Fixed "Inductive Spear" being purchased without enough gold
  • Fixed "Weapons' Enchanter Sanctum" not having the correct prerequisites for purchase.
  • Fixed Marked for Death having a decimal cost and giving you a decimal gold amount.
  • Fixed a crash related to selling Adamantite
  • Fixed a crash related to buying Emeralds
  • Typo fixes
Unable to replicate or not enough information:
  • "Mirabelle Bikini Outfir Broken -> Shows her as nude."
  • "Can't buy the upgrade that gives crystals per day"
Known potential bugs:
  • "Quake and Tremble" may not be properly adding current shield onto damage.
  • Some dungeon events are showing negative percentages at the start of the run.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is this the best place to report bugs? I'd assumed it would be on the Discord and have just reported a couple there, but it looks like there's much more bug reporting here than on the Discord.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Sweet, that was a quick patch.
Probably a bit late, but:
1698257819285.png
Seems like the original event link doesn't disappear once it's completed.
And in some text, I seem to remember there was "change" when it should have been "chance", but I didn't take a screenshot. :unsure:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is this the best place to report bugs? I'd assumed it would be on the Discord and have just reported a couple there, but it looks like there's much more bug reporting here than on the Discord.
Here, there, anywhere is good!

Sweet, that was a quick patch.
Probably a bit late, but:
View attachment 3033393
Seems like the original event link doesn't disappear once it's completed.
And in some text, I seem to remember there was "change" when it should have been "chance", but I didn't take a screenshot. :unsure:
Got that one, cheers! (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, so after the patch, I still have the way too high defence, but getting more levels of that upgrade does nothing.
Just how is that stuff calculated behind the scenes? I assume it'll be best to just start over in a version or two to get all that out of the system, but it is certainly intriguing. ^^
Edits:
1698260045652.png
- Wrong speaker.
- When buying an upgrade (in this case Platinum Forge), that offers a benefit based on building level, the income will not be updated (at least not immediately in the UI) when buying another upgrade that would raise the building level.
If I buy it at level 9, it grants 10, and still shows 10 when I buy some other upgrade - if I bought that other upgrade first, the benefit shown was 11.
Also, are prices on the market dynamic? I sould some ore, got an upgrade to improve trade prices, then sold ore for a better rate, and when I come back the same day, the rate is back to what it was before I got that upgrade. ... and after writing this, I come back and the price is better again. Still same game-day, of course.
- 1698264349619.png vessel? Or is that some obscure British dialect?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes