Jun 18, 2020
This game and overall creator are too good.

The plot always leaves me skipping the scenes because of how interesting it is and then I come back and play the said scenes. All three games had me like 'how much better can it get' with every update. And now I feel so excited when an update comes up only to get upset when I catch up with the current chapter.

10/10 writing and art.

teeeeej

Aug 27, 2023
Hello, can you implement a quality of life feature where if you wanna upgrade/buy stuff continuously you just have to long press the button instead of spam clicking it

Mar 24, 2019
I came in this to have a fun, brand new adventure, full of entirely new game mechanics...and entirely new lore...

Then I saw the seven swords and knew I was not prepared...I now am having happy PTSD because I have absolutely NO idea what any of this means-

But I've never been more hyped up or terrified since 1,000 ended, and I'm going to question the hell out of everything-

Especially since if SHE is here, what does that mean for US, and the goddess we apparently worship?...

I think my mind just broke, Imma need a minute-

To those who aren't there, ignore this, but if you know you know-

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???

• Haha
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 24, 2019
I came in this to have a fun, brand new adventure, full of entirely new game mechanics...and entirely new lore...

Then I saw the seven swords and knew I was not prepared...I now am having happy PTSD because I have absolutely NO idea what any of this means-

But I've never been more hyped up or terrified since 1,000 ended, and I'm going to question the hell out of everything-

Especially since if SHE is here, what does that mean for US, and the goddess we apparently worship?...

I think my mind just broke, Imma need a minute-

To those who aren't there, ignore this, but if you know you know-

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???
Addendum to my last post: I now mostly understand what just happened, and I'm marginally less scared and significantly happier with where this is going.

Good for her.

Mar 24, 2019
Well, aside from grinding to get my stats up, I've finally gotten around to finishing the latest build of this, and trying this out.

Honestly, I like it, and I hate how Twisted can make a game out of seemingly anything and make it absurdly compelling.

I'll wait to review it once it's done like I did with MG1k, but I'll say this, I'm curious about what options we may have available in the future, since it seems we're going to have the possibility of multiple endings, I find it ironic that 1,000 was effectively a linear experience but with massively complex gameplay and choice for player expression, while this is, so far at least, seemingly going a narratively branching experience with fairly simple gameplay, and yet-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm curious about how all that is gonna factor in, if at all, though I do think the the sheer hype of that one factor might overshadow some other aspects of the game for me, at least on first reaction. I legitimately after one scene was just so-

Amped up? After one scene, my brain basically went numb from over-excitement about it, admittedly that's a me problem, not a story problem, and I'd definitely rather have it in than not.

As for the actual story though and characters, I don't really know what to think entirely just yet, the brother character is in a weird spot for me, not necessarily a bad one considering his role, but just sort of like I keep feeling like I get thrown curveballs and can't decide whether if I wanna give him a chance or not? Like obviously he's not evil he's just sort of...there...and it's almost a little too real for me to genuinely hate him or feel for him, instead I just pity him, not enough to feel bad for the actions of the main character, but also he doesn't really do anything that could warrant me hating him enough to...justify said actions?-

I more so just look at his relationships with everyone and just go "This is toxic for everyone involved, y'all need therapy."

Especially him. It honestly doesn't even feel like a netori game in that sense? Because technically he's not with anyone, he's like a complete failure of a harem protagonist and it's just painful to watch when he's on screen, trying to be something he's not, for things that don't make him happy, around people that he honestly doesn't know and don't really know him.

It's all so artificial (which is the point), that I can't really hate or like him, because none of what he does is actually HIM, it's all just insecure bullshit.

To the point that when given the choice I so didn't have any strong feelings about him I picked the route of "Yeah, I'll save the world with you, but you still a bitch." because he doesn't really deserve to die or anything bad?-

He's just sort of a fake ass bitch, but a transparent fake ass bitch who has the best intentions in all aspects in life and is failing on every level.

I honestly am torn between hoping he just does something unforgivable enough for me to write him off in my game, or goes off and is gay in his own story, learns how to not be such an ass and realizes that he needs to be something more than just his birth, because frankly he just lives a miserable existence, and makes everyone miserable while trying to make them happy.

It's sad. .-.

Which is fitting and intended explicitly, but it's a bit of a sore spot to see these characters stuck in these posturing cycles where everyone is miserable because they're all trying to do the right things for the wrong reasons.

Ophelia is mostly the same, but she actually seems to be going somewhere, I honestly don't see the brother having anything remotely close to a redemption arc or happy ending, because he's not low enough to be redeemed, and he's not healthy enough to be happy.

The best option I see for him is death, which isn't exactly a good option, but at the same time, it ain't my job to put him out of his misery. XD

There's a good person and a good character there somewhere, and I salute TS for taking on writing this character, 'cause I know I would never do it.

As for the girls: They good.

That's it, that's honestly all that needs to be said, anymore and I'm basically spoiling the whole game so far.

I appreciate this and where it's going-

Now is it just me, or does anyone else just feel sort of "bleh" about the brother? (Gotta make this a discussion and not a partial review somehow)

Mar 24, 2019
Also, because I know y'all gotta be messing around with this, what's your build like if you're breezing through the dungeon? So far I've been leaning into the ice wall with a high defense, but no matter how much I invest in defense, I just can't seem to get a streak longer than one boss while fighting in the dungeons, thinking about switching to evasion, would it be worth it?

With such a small health pool in the game I know the best strategy has to be something along the lines of "don't get hit", but those enemies later on with damage over time entirely bypass any shields I got up, and even then, shields aren't good for high heat, so would it be best to go for evasion or try to one shot enemies with high attack? Mana is also of course a limiting factor.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Well, aside from grinding to get my stats up, I've finally gotten around to finishing the latest build of this, and trying this out.

Honestly, I like it, and I hate how Twisted can make a game out of seemingly anything and make it absurdly compelling.

I'll wait to review it once it's done like I did with MG1k, but I'll say this, I'm curious about what options we may have available in the future, since it seems we're going to have the possibility of multiple endings, I find it ironic that 1,000 was effectively a linear experience but with massively complex gameplay and choice for player expression, while this is, so far at least, seemingly going a narratively branching experience with fairly simple gameplay, and yet-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm curious about how all that is gonna factor in, if at all, though I do think the the sheer hype of that one factor might overshadow some other aspects of the game for me, at least on first reaction. I legitimately after one scene was just so-

Amped up? After one scene, my brain basically went numb from over-excitement about it, admittedly that's a me problem, not a story problem, and I'd definitely rather have it in than not.

As for the actual story though and characters, I don't really know what to think entirely just yet, the brother character is in a weird spot for me, not necessarily a bad one considering his role, but just sort of like I keep feeling like I get thrown curveballs and can't decide whether if I wanna give him a chance or not? Like obviously he's not evil he's just sort of...there...and it's almost a little too real for me to genuinely hate him or feel for him, instead I just pity him, not enough to feel bad for the actions of the main character, but also he doesn't really do anything that could warrant me hating him enough to...justify said actions?-

I more so just look at his relationships with everyone and just go "This is toxic for everyone involved, y'all need therapy."

Especially him. It honestly doesn't even feel like a netori game in that sense? Because technically he's not with anyone, he's like a complete failure of a harem protagonist and it's just painful to watch when he's on screen, trying to be something he's not, for things that don't make him happy, around people that he honestly doesn't know and don't really know him.

It's all so artificial (which is the point), that I can't really hate or like him, because none of what he does is actually HIM, it's all just insecure bullshit.

To the point that when given the choice I so didn't have any strong feelings about him I picked the route of "Yeah, I'll save the world with you, but you still a bitch." because he doesn't really deserve to die or anything bad?-

He's just sort of a fake ass bitch, but a transparent fake ass bitch who has the best intentions in all aspects in life and is failing on every level.

I honestly am torn between hoping he just does something unforgivable enough for me to write him off in my game, or goes off and is gay in his own story, learns how to not be such an ass and realizes that he needs to be something more than just his birth, because frankly he just lives a miserable existence, and makes everyone miserable while trying to make them happy.

It's sad. .-.

Which is fitting and intended explicitly, but it's a bit of a sore spot to see these characters stuck in these posturing cycles where everyone is miserable because they're all trying to do the right things for the wrong reasons.

Ophelia is mostly the same, but she actually seems to be going somewhere, I honestly don't see the brother having anything remotely close to a redemption arc or happy ending, because he's not low enough to be redeemed, and he's not healthy enough to be happy.

The best option I see for him is death, which isn't exactly a good option, but at the same time, it ain't my job to put him out of his misery. XD

There's a good person and a good character there somewhere, and I salute TS for taking on writing this character, 'cause I know I would never do it.

As for the girls: They good.

That's it, that's honestly all that needs to be said, anymore and I'm basically spoiling the whole game so far.

I appreciate this and where it's going-

Now is it just me, or does anyone else just feel sort of "bleh" about the brother? (Gotta make this a discussion and not a partial review somehow)
Part of my curse as a writer is that I can't help but write morally grey characters. No matter how much someone sucks, I'll always try to justify their actions and motives in a way people can relate to. If you look past Kane as an asshole, it's very easy to see him as a pitiful, tragic character who's never been able to live his own life. He's constantly burdened with the stresses of having to save his country, all while everyone deifies him, robbing him of an ordinary social life. Yet, of course, it's no excuse. This exact dynamic is going to be explored early into the next update.

He'll be getting more development moving forward, but who knows what his final fate will be in the end because the ending and its results will be entirely player-driven, and the range of player opinions towards Kane ranges from hate to indifference to pity.

Mar 24, 2019
Part of my curse as a writer is that I can't help but write morally grey characters. No matter how much someone sucks, I'll always try to justify their actions and motives in a way people can relate to. If you look past Kane as an asshole, it's very easy to see him as a pitiful, tragic character who's never been able to live his own life. He's constantly burdened with the stresses of having to save his country, all while everyone deifies him, robbing him of an ordinary social life. Yet, of course, it's no excuse. This exact dynamic is going to be explored early into the next update.

He'll be getting more development moving forward, but who knows what his final fate will be in the end because the ending and its results will be entirely player-driven, and the range of player opinions towards Kane ranges from hate to indifference to pity.
Honestly that's just good character writing, part of what makes the big blue demon such a fan favorite despite being an antagonist in 1,000 is that she was written like an actual person first, antagonist second.

What makes me curious however is that I personally don't see a route where the two siblings reconcile, specifically given that the main draw of the game is, well-

Cucking your own brother for being a disrespectful ass.

But that's my perspective as a player, you as a Dev/writer probably see things from a more...omnipotent perspective.

We never know what you're gonna do next, or if we do we don't know all the details, that's what makes it interesting.

If I ever get to actually writing my own full stories instead of just writing and making characters as a hobby, I'll probably be using a lot of what I learn from just reading what you write.

You're easily in my top 10 in terms of writing, possibly even top 5 or 3, and that's in comparison to stories that have whole teams of people behind them, as far as I can remember, you're just one person, right?

Anyways, I won't ramble too much, just keep doing what you're doing and know that we thank you for it.

Jun 18, 2020

He reminds me of Shun from 'So I'm a spider? So what?' Tries his darn hardest to be a hero but keeps failing because he's either too weak or too dumb.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019
Out of curiosity, since it's hard for me to tell, are High Priests supposed to absorb magic attacks that aren't charged by pain? Because for me at least, they actually gain health if I hit them with any kind of magic, without using pain first, and they don't have any condition that I've noticed that gives them that ability.

Also is the DoT from Stinky enemies supposed to bypass shields? It's a bit difficult at this point to tell what's an intended effect and what's not since I only realized deep into my playthrough that enemies and areas have different buffs, due to there not being any tutorials for them yet.

Edit: Actually my spells are now healing almost every enemy, is this an integer overflow issue or something? For reference I'll post a picture of my attack healing the enemies in question.

2023-11-20.png 2023-11-20 (1).png

It does this with every spell except for pain infused magic, and fire storm, but fire storm has a separate issue of just not dealing any damage at all

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Out of curiosity, since it's hard for me to tell, are High Priests supposed to absorb magic attacks that aren't charged by pain? Because for me at least, they actually gain health if I hit them with any kind of magic, without using pain first, and they don't have any condition that I've noticed that gives them that ability.

Also is the DoT from Stinky enemies supposed to bypass shields? It's a bit difficult at this point to tell what's an intended effect and what's not since I only realized deep into my playthrough that enemies and areas have different buffs, due to there not being any tutorials for them yet.

Edit: Actually my spells are now healing almost every enemy, is this an integer overflow issue or something? For reference I'll post a picture of my attack healing the enemies in question.

View attachment 3104180 View attachment 3104182

It does this with every spell except for pain infused magic, and fire storm, but fire storm has a separate issue of just not dealing any damage at all
100% a bug. I've fixed tons of these for the next update and this is likely one I've already fixed by now, but I can't guarantee that'll fix your old save.

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
Really cool game.
But want to know if we are gonna see MC ass got pen? Like, I see that in dev sex scene with Hazel double dildo and strap, but will there be more of that stuff. Maybe like threesome between other maids, or nun (dildo with another nun is in dev, but please not be a NTR)

Would like to see minor change in upgrade tree (maids and manor): when you want upgrade something you see "Next Level" and "Current Benefits", so when you buy first upgrade it does not change next level benefit, and shows similar text for both line making 0 sense to buy it again. So just better change to "Will Add" or something, not the "Next Level"

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1700906519675.png
Unveiling the Unknown - 0.5.1 - Release​

0.5.0 is a giant update that makes a lot of effort to overhaul the gameplay side of UtU while adding every single upgrade for both maids and manor. The guidebook has also been overhauled from a clunky, linear quest system to a flexible list of goals that can be freely completed and checked off in any order.

On the story and lewd side, we have some of the best h-scenes yet! We get some good development for a variety of characters, with some of the stories of individual characters finally coming together, sprinkled with additional insights into the day-to-day lives of the manor's inhabitants.

Looking forward, it's time to start wrapping up some characters and adding their final scenes. Meanwhile other characters like Octavia, Lady B, Jugg, and Emi who have been quietly waiting for their time in the spotlight will soon get their time to shine.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

0.5.0:
Major:

• Added Mirabelle's next hangout. +1 H Scene. +2 CG
  • Added Beatrice's next hangout: +1 H Scene. +3 CG
  • Added Ophelia's next hangout. +1 H Scene. +3 CG
  • +1 New Maid! +3 Outfits for her
  • +3 Morning Events
  • +~20,000 Words of Story (140,000 tot.)
  • Manor Upgrades: Added every single upgrade
  • Maid Upgrade: Added every single upgrade
  • Guidebook: Has been overhauled completely into a list of achievements that can be completed in any order.
  • Dungeon: You can now choose to start a dungeon run from your current floor, the first floor, the highest recorded floor, and your previous run's floor (flexibility for when you reset).
  • Morning events are now more spread out with rest days, and some have progress requirements. **Old saves will see some of these events again, just skip through them.**
  • +1 Outfit for the main character, including underwear.
Minor:

• Dungeon: Added two new biomes. Molten Crag and Frozen Deeps. All biomes are now accessible from the start.
  • Ice Wall new effect: Now increases your defense by X%.
  • Cursed Inferno (Fire x Dark) can now stack.
  • HP and ATK scaling has been entirely rebalanced. The game relies more on the heat mechanic to build difficulty now rather than the inherent stats of basic enemies.
  • Bosses now spawn every 5 floors. Biome resets every 5 floors.
  • Some enemies now have inherent characteristics, such as elemental weaknesses. (i.e. fire slimes are fire resistant)
  • Physical Piercing and enemy Physical Resistance are now factored in the basic attack formula
  • Naughty Imp Event: You can now leave whenever you want, but she will buff the next enemy.
  • Generic morning events have been turned off for now to improve the pacing between days.
  • You can now visit Kane in his throne room. He doesn't have anything to say to you.
  • Added a UI element that shows when an upgrade is maxed and in the case where an upgrade has infinite levels, I added a counter next to its icon.
  • The market now uses fixed base values for buying/selling.
  • Reworked the evasion system: Evading attacks and enemies missing attacks are now separate calculations. Enemies now have 95% accuracy by default. Enemies that pierce evasion now gain a flat bonus to misses and evades.
  • Made the text size on mobile devices equal to the PC text size
Fixes/Changes:

• Pain's reduced MP cost under the "Embrace the Pain" upgrade is now shown.
  • Upgrade: "Maelstorm" now gives +0.5 ATK per thorium weapon upgrade levels.
  • Spell: Firestorm: now has an animation every turn. Ice Wall: now makes a sound when it melts.
  • Events: Capped Naughty Imp's prices to 10k.
  • Shield: Shield over 9 now appears as an ordinary number instead of 9+. Shield is now reset between runs to avoid the possibilty of farming starting shield. A sound now plays when your shield is shattered.
  • Swapped the positions of the Manor and Maid buttons in the Manor Screen.
  • Nerfed "The Courtesan - Abundance" by removing its increased bonfire chance.
  • HP is now capped to MHP when entering battle.
  • DoT damage can now be evaded
  • Dungeon buffs count down before you get into your first battle.
  • Several price adjustments and rebalances for all parts of the game.
  • Fixed bonus damage from Frostbite not working on magic or reactions
  • Fixed the accuracy debuff on Pain stacking
  • Fixed Alchemist Upgrade 6 guranteeing a failure instead of a success.
  • Fixed the "Golem" modifier giving enemies a shield equal to 10% of your HP instead of theirs.
  • Fixed the "Vengeful" modifier healing the player
  • Countless tiny changes I haven't included here because it'd clog up the log
  • Typo Fixes

Mar 11, 2021
well this is an odd bug
apparently when i moved from .4 to .5 something got a little fucky and now emi and mirabelle are stuck naked, I've asked them to put on all the other outfits but they're just stuck naked.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
well this is an odd bug
apparently when i moved from .4 to .5 something got a little fucky and now emi and mirabelle are stuck naked, I've asked them to put on all the other outfits but they're just stuck naked.
I think I changed how that's coded for them on the back end. Skipping through a hangout where they remove their clothing should fix this.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes