Nov 10, 2023
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NO! BAD! BAD DEV! BAD MAID! NO!
This is the second time I've walked away from this game screaming, and it's for an ENTIRELY different reason!

:WutFace:Where's the holy water spray bottle when you need it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i am very slightly disappointed, was expecting scene with mama Balethorn
This is planned for version 1.1 which is also when I'll be adding Juggernaut's next slice of content. Remember that this game isn't episodic, it's just unfinished, so the finished version of the game will have twice as much content that can be accessed in almost any order.

colorcolor

Jun 5, 2017
I usually lurk, but I wanted to chime in this time and say that looking at the level of quality plus the consistency in updates/completing games, this might be the one of the best if not THE best dev team (or person) on the site.

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
This is planned for version 1.1 which is also when I'll be adding Juggernaut's next slice of content. Remember that this game isn't episodic, it's just unfinished, so the finished version of the game will have twice as much content that can be accessed in almost any order.
I will ask again when will mc fuck the demon queen???

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Man, do you realize how fast you are at completing the games? I think you will finish this game before half of next year

Reactions: MisterRed
Mar 24, 2019
Can confirm bug, Hazel refuses to wear anything more than underwear and will actively strip if she's told to wear any other outfit after the party event, I think the alcohol may be hitting a bit TOO hard.

1702587145865.png
This happens when you tell her to wear the bikini maid outfit. If told to wear her regular maid dress, she only wears her underwear, underwear and nude are the only options that work properly.

Mar 24, 2019
Can confirm bug, Hazel refuses to wear anything more than underwear and will actively strip if she's told to wear any other outfit after the party event, I think the alcohol may be hitting a bit TOO hard.

View attachment 3173541
This happens when you tell her to wear the bikini maid outfit. If told to wear her regular maid dress, she only wears her underwear, underwear and nude are the only options that work properly.
In addition to this, Mirabelle and Seraphina have a similar issue, immediately after the party event they also will refuse to wear anything at all, even underwear, so they become nudists for the rest of the night, but the problem is resolved on advancing the day, Hazel is the only one who refuses to wear clothes the next day.

Mar 24, 2019
Okay, so I finally finished the current update...in like a few hours-

I'll first go over my current thoughts on the state of the game, before I break out the conspiracy board-

I think the new system is definitely more balanced...albeit, I am only able to speak from an endgame perspective, I'm sort of high enough level to where it's unlikely anything will be challenging, BUT I DID in fact reach the end of a dungeon run where an enemy could actually kill me, the addition of enemies having a chance to counter and ambush the player in certain biomes is actually a somewhat welcome challenge, although...I can already see what the new meta is going to be, but it's not nearly as egregious as previous game-breaking metas. Ironically, ice wall is the new meta again, with the guaranteed crits and evades being the best defensive options in the game, but it's excusable, given that it is essentially an upgrade which requires maxing out Mirabelle's ice wall. And it's not a 100% chance to proc.

...although it does feel like it sometimes, it's hard to tell given that the upgrade in question gives "+20% chance to freeze on ice wall", although...does the freeze chance change when it's used as a critical hit? What's the base chance for ice wall to freeze without the upgrade? Because it definitely feels like more than 20%.

Regardless, I imagine the game to be much more challenging and fun on a fresh save with these changes, and it's unfair to expect the game to be balanced around maxed out upgrades, especially given that many of us have just been carrying over saves for multiple updates.

But like I said, the ambush enemies in the swamp are able to counter even these strategies at higher levels.

The one thing I'm unsure about gameplay wise is that, while I could have just been misunderstanding or missed something, I don't think I actually gained anything from the new potion event in the dungeon, where you choose between a speed or mana potion, but I could be wrong. I also like how dungeon navigation isn't quite as linear anymore, even if it was a bit jarring to get used to after being able to travel freely for so long.

Ultimately, I'm satisfied with how the current dungeon mechanics feel, at least to my taste. The guaranteed crits and evades feel earned rather than like an unintended exploit, since all their options are locked behind late-game maid upgrades. The one change I might suggest making to them, give or take, is the fact that, while guaranteed crits reset on every dungeon run, guaranteed evades don't, so it can snowball (pun not intended), into the player having stores of dozens upon dozens of guaranteed evades across multiple runs.

I honestly think that if that one issue were fixed, and a new dungeon run set your guaranteed evades to 0 like how it appropriately resets crits, it'd be perfectly balanced as is. That's it.

ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF THE ICE QUEEN!

Edit: Yeah, the new potion event is broken, selecting JUST the MP potion or JUST the swift potion work as intended, but if the player picks both, even on a successful roll, they'll get neither.

FreshHomey

Jul 16, 2023
Can you eventually add an option to get the IMP and GOBLIN Pregnant in the Dungeon? The MC already cries out "Ahhhh Get Pregnant!" or something like that and the IMP says something along the lines of "Oh no, not again" when you first choose the sex/punish option.

Curious because these two characters have a very different art style and play roles in Buffing/Debuffing the Dungeon Runs, so you could make it a Positive thing to get them pregnant, or code their random events to disappear for #days while Pregnant as a consequence of choosing that option.

Pregnant solution to not impact their characters:
1. Goblin/Imp Village watching the baby while Imp/Goblin works (no need for a Daycare or Nursery option
2. If Pregnancy/Children are eventually planned, maybe keep these characters pregnant until you code a Nursery or similar option to MG-1000

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
I'm convinced that TS is trying to go for some sort of game dev world record speedrun, because it hasn't even been a year of development yet, and over half the game is seemingly done, while other games have been in development for like...2-3 years with not nearly as much content.
It's because their goal is to actually the games they start. Most of the western games that get uploaded here are just designed to milk patreon dollars for as long as possible. There's no excuse for most of these "games" to have multiple years in development lol.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
Now that I think about it, maybe its not a bug. Its Hazel after all. Her wanting to be naked all the time is totally normal.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019

View attachment 3173541
I'm getting the same bug on mine, Seraphina, Hazel and Mirebelle are all refusing to where clothes. Also Ophelia scene from here Hangout still says In development in the Sex replay section and wont play

UPDATE:
As for the clothing bug I found that doing a sex replay scene with affect girl will put everything back to normal, still no solution for the Ophelia's "From Behind" scene from her 4th Hangout showing up in her replay section.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes