Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For some reason Hazel is bugged out for me, set to nude for every clothing option except underwear, happened after the Lyra welcoming party where several of the girls stripped, the others went back to normal after a sleep but Hazel didn't. Tried looking through some of the variables through the URM but ultimately couldn't find anything so... TwistedScarlett60 ?

lucik93

Oct 25, 2020
Loved the game so far, was dissapointed at first that there was no option to have both pussy and dick when choosing the female option at the start of the game(like the clit growing into a dick and still retain the pussy below), but quickly got over it and enjoyed what the game had to offer, definitely worth keeping an eye on this one.

Speaking of futa games, anyone knows other game where the mc or someome available to mc has both genitals?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
For some reason Hazel is bugged out for me, set to nude for every clothing option except underwear, happened after the Lyra welcoming party where several of the girls stripped, the others went back to normal after a sleep but Hazel didn't. Tried looking through some of the variables through the URM but ultimately couldn't find anything so... TwistedScarlett60 ?
I added a check at the end of the day that puts all the maids' clothes back on, but I forgot to include Hazel. It's such a minor bug that most players will only catch at the end of their 0.6 playthrough that I decided not to upload a fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a way to set all your currencies to 0 would be nice. the dungeon at extremely low levels from the "master of the universe" upgrade gives a lot of loot
I hadn't anticipated this being a thing. I'll make things above a certain amount appear like this: "100M+, 1B+, 10B+, 100B+, 1T+", unless anyone knows how to automatically make ren'py show scientific notation.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I added a check at the end of the day that puts all the maids' clothes back on, but I forgot to include Hazel. It's such a minor bug that most players will only catch at the end of their 0.6 playthrough that I decided not to upload a fix.
Is there a simple variable/value i can tweak to fix it or will you have it automatically fix itself in the next update?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there a simple variable/value i can tweak to fix it or will you have it automatically fix itself in the next update?
The variable is "hclothesoff", and if it's set to "1" it acts as an override that leaves her nude. So you'll want it back at 0.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus
Mar 24, 2019
You need the Imp to screw you over a 2nd time and punish her again, after that she becomes your slut and you can fuck her any time she appears.
Come to think of it, if you get to max without triggering the imp twice, you sort of just can't get her.

Max upgrades makes you effectively immune to failure, which means no imp if you don't get her until late game.

Maybe add in some way for the player to intentionally fail events? Or at least make the first two imp encounters guaranteed fails.

I'm lucky that I got all the scenes before end game, because if I didn't I have over 100% success chance on all events with max upgrades, so if I didn't, I would never unlock her-

Even if she is a side character-

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think some of the guild rewards may be bugged. The reward would say something like 7 red crystals, and ore would go up a little. Emeralds and Adamantine didn't seem to go up, even when they were awards. This was pretty late game though.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes