skaianDestiny

Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry, are you saying that all of mdf_an's gallery has two versions and I somehow was only exposed to the shemale version until now? Or is it just this one pic? I thought I had seen all of their works, but apparently not.
Hypothetically if all of their images had a proper futanari version, would you not include this detail in your game because of convenience? I would understand why. 2/4 variations having a vagina would mean giving extra content to playthroughs many would never experience. Having to use two different image sets is probably annoying too.

Well, I am not even asking for sex scenes involving her vagina, but visually it would certainly be an improvement.
It's just that one pic, at someone's request.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
After playing the last time version 3.1 I have to say HOLY SHIT you have done so well that I can hardly await
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really love especially what you have done with Beatrice and look forward to the day it arrives on steam so spending money on it is possible.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
The game crashes when I tried to rank up to 6 in the guild, does this happen to anyone else?

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Well I got the crash too. The joke is, if I just ignore it, leave the guild and then click on rank up again it is now working.
Weirdly that didn't work for me, but ignoring it and continuing to play it triggered each time I leveled up .. until about 10 levels later it stopped triggering. In the middle of a sequence of level ups, so click, error, click, error, click, error, click, click, click, hey no errors!

Update: This seems to have broken rewards from ranking up at the Guild. I'm not getting them.

Last edited:

EnnEnma

Jul 8, 2020
I really loved this game ❤, but I have a question. I chose female MC and from what I saw, Seraphina and Beatrice will get pregnant throughout the story. Will the babies be girls since the act is still between two girls? It wouldn't make sense to have a boy after all the curse only gave her a penis her DNA didn't change, well that's what I think hehe :3 I hope that by the end of the game Lily will have at least 7 babies ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠ ⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
A question for ya, TwistedScarlett60 - is there a way to make the game generate some sort of 'you are here' token that would make bug reports, etc more useful? Something that would let us go 'In script X line Y, protagonist's gender doesn't match my choice'

And if it's something like a typo report, does a screenshot of the exact dialog help?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
A question for ya, TwistedScarlett60 - is there a way to make the game generate some sort of 'you are here' token that would make bug reports, etc more useful? Something that would let us go 'In script X line Y, protagonist's gender doesn't match my choice'

And if it's something like a typo report, does a screenshot of the exact dialog help?
All I need is the line and the area it happens, i.e. X's hangout, morning event, etc. You're welcome to post them here

lizaardt

Feb 25, 2018
Feature request: A cheat to reset all dungeon / upgrade progress / ressources (and keep hangout/morning event/story progression intact)
(as in, a way to start a new run gameplay wise, while keeping the story progress from previous version)

And most importantly, thanks for your hard work dev o>

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Feature request: A cheat to reset all dungeon / upgrade progress / ressources (and keep hangout/morning event/story progression intact)
(as in, a way to start a new run gameplay wise, while keeping the story progress from previous version)

And most importantly, thanks for your hard work dev o>
That'll be a bit challenging since absolutely every variable will essentially have to be reset, but I guess I could do some copy and pasting here or there. Will probably not be in the next update, but the one after that, and I might work it into an actual New Game+ esque mechanic since that sounds kind of fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lizaardt

lizaardt

Feb 25, 2018
That'll be a bit challenging since absolutely every variable will essentially have to be reset, but I guess I could do some copy and pasting here or there. Will probably not be in the next update, but the one after that, and I might work it into an actual New Game+ esque mechanic since that sounds kind of fun.
Aww for it being in the next update (and copy pasta does not sounds elegant :/ I'm really not a knowledgable python/renpy dev, so looking at your answer I assume it's not easy to move the current code to init functions and call that both at init time & in the reset function). Most importantly thanks!

And NG+ feature instead? Sounds indeed great!

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes