AnonSolitaire

Feb 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got my crit and evade up to 78% so far but I think I've broken the game enough by now.

Still, enormously fun game. I consistently enjoy the writing you put out so keep chugging along, Mr Dev.

Mar 24, 2019
Also gotta report what seems to be a bug-

Katie's (slime girl) other sex options don't unlock when they say they unlock, you can only replay the first sex scene over and over again, the other two options remain locked.

Mar 24, 2019
Also, the Swiftness/Spirit Potion event still has the bug of you getting neither potion even on a successful attempt to take both-

Where are all these potions disappearing to?

Choosing just one still works as intended though.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Also gotta report what seems to be a bug-

Katie's (slime girl) other sex options don't unlock when they say they unlock, you can only replay the first sex scene over and over again, the other two options remain locked.
That's... weird... I literally tested that this morning before packaging the games.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Haven't even played the last update yet & am super excited about getting double the new stuff to explore, so...time to start over from the beginning again <3 Hekkin' love this game!

Mar 11, 2021
Well the game forgetting I was supposed to be a guy seems to keep going, got called a girl twice in the new third Hazel scene, once near the start and mention of a gock after the sex. considering I got a settings preference the first time I ran the game this time, I'm starting to genuinely think the game lost track that I chose the disguised man background when I started my save all those versions ago

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Well the game forgetting I was supposed to be a guy seems to keep going, got called a girl twice in the new third Hazel scene, once near the start and mention of a gock after the sex. considering I got a settings preference the first time I ran the game this time, I'm starting to genuinely think the game lost track that I chose the disguised man background when I started my save all those versions ago
It'd be super helpful if you could take screenshots of whenever this happens. I test through the game as a male NPC to try and spot these things, but I'm generally quite a sleepy person that struggles to focus, so things do slip through the cracks.

Mar 11, 2021
yeah that sounds like hazel
still feeling pretty baffled how you made this sprawling web of upgrade trees and dungeon crawling, yet somehow the whole thing is completely optional if you just wanna fuck the cute girls. I gotta be sure to try a fresh save when the final version comes out

Reactions: Orphanus

Egris

May 6, 2020
Is this game going to have Scarlett drawings? don't get me wrong i like mdf-an art but i much prefert scarlett's for this type of game, like the goblin girl.

Reactions: Irizin

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Potential bug:
Also, getting trade deals like "1 enchanted crystal for 600+ emerald" seem a bit too good to be true.
Also, I just bought an item with phys penetration from the slime, and even though I'm not sure that should make a difference, after activating pain I can routinely hit for 10k+ when before some 800 would have been good.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I ran into some issues with the maids' clothes:
  • hazel is in her underwear when asked to use the default dress, and nude when asked to wear either the bikini maid or witch outfit
  • emi puts on the ninja outfit when asked to get nude or in underwear
  • seraphina and mirabelle are always nude (seraphina's wolf girl toggle works though)

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
I ran into some issues with the maids' clothes:
  • hazel is in her underwear when asked to use the default dress, and nude when asked to wear either the bikini maid or witch outfit
  • emi puts on the ninja outfit when asked to get nude or in underwear
  • seraphina and mirabelle are always nude (seraphina's wolf girl toggle works though)
You have to wait for a new day for the clothes to function again.

I found a bug with "Magical Imports" because it says you get x0.5 your Enchantress but it freezes the moment you activate it which means even if you are on 60 you don´t get more if you already activated it on 30.

I also think that some others are also bugged like "Enchanted Weave" but i am not sure because you can´t control all of them because the changes are not shown.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 24, 2019
Is this game going to have Scarlett drawings? don't get me wrong i like mdf-an art but i much prefert scarlett's for this type of game, like the goblin girl.
To clarify, most of the H-Scenes are in mdf-an's style.

But since people keep asking-

Any scenes with the maids and/or the nun are in mdf-an's style.

Any scenes with any of the OTHER characters (primarily if they're in the dungeon, like the imp, the oni, the slime, and the gobbo.) are in Scarlett's style. All the character sprites outside of H-scenes are in Scarlett's style as well, so any outfits you purchase through the in-game shop, will also be in Scarlett's style.

It's currently only the main story H-scenes and hangouts that are mdf-an. If it's optional, it's entirely Scarlett's art.

Not to say that might not change later as they add more characters-
But generally speaking, that's how the H-scenes are split up right now. If it's focused on any of the main girls, then it's gonna be mdf-an since those are their original character designs.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes