Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Weird suggestion, but could I suggest adding a change starting gender cheat? I know it only changed the flavour text but I hated missing out on the Hazel Lyra threesome just because butt stuff grosses me out in the worst ways. I know, it's a silly thing to get hung up about but just the mention of anal grosses me out, I don't really care if there's a scene for it cause I can just click through without it bothering me but I ended up missing out on some fun because I went with the femboy start.
That or maybe let MC use her lilim powers to grow a pussy for scenes like that. That would honestly be the most fun imo but either would work for me at least. I know it's really nit picky, but just a suggestion that'd make the game a lot more enjoyable for me at least.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Weird suggestion, but could I suggest adding a change starting gender cheat? I know it only changed the flavour text but I hated missing out on the Hazel Lyra threesome just because butt stuff grosses me out in the worst ways. I know, it's a silly thing to get hung up about but just the mention of anal grosses me out, I don't really care if there's a scene for it cause I can just click through without it bothering me but I ended up missing out on some fun because I went with the femboy start.
That or maybe let MC use her lilim powers to grow a pussy for scenes like that. That would honestly be the most fun imo but either would work for me at least. I know it's really nit picky, but just a suggestion that'd make the game a lot more enjoyable for me at least.
Hey, why not both? You can also tell Hazel to not do anything in that scene.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
Mar 24, 2019
Yes, he is a victim. A victim is a mandatory function of NTR and he's the victim. Sometimes they're innocent victims, sometimes they're deserving victims. Kuck Kane fits in between the two, being forced into an unfair position he was never naturally suited for but handling it in the worst way possible. Either way deserving or not he's not a classical victim given how the love of his life isn't any of the girls we're stealing but most likely some silver haired man :censored:.
I see my crackpot theories are making an impact. :KEK:

Reactions: Overlord111!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I've updated OP to 0.7.2b with the following changes:

0.7.2b:
  • You can now use your powers to shapeshift in the first Lyra/Hazel threesome to gain a pussy.
  • You can now always have sex with the Naughty Imp after her reward event. There's some change in the text if you're past this point.
  • Added a cheat to change your starting gender and name
  • Chests discovered in the Sewer biome (only accessible if they spawned in before the biome changed) will not be destroyed.
  • A bug where you gain 0 enchanted crystals from boss chests should be fixed
  • Fixed a bug that caused you to gain all of Lily's upgrades if you used a swift potion.
  • Fixed 'Enemy Kills' stat not increasing
  • Fixed a Tinker clothing inconsistency
  • Fixes to Emi's Truth/Dare game ensuring no repeat turns or consecutive truths/dares.
  • Fixed some dungeon tooltips getting stuck on the screen.
  • Fixed the camera continuing to wiggle after the red oni's sex scene.
  • Tons of tiny fixes not worth mentioning.
  • Typo Fixes

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Downloading the new update now.

Got a couple questions that aren't specific to this game, more RenPy game things.
a) Is there a way to force the game to open on a specific monitor? It always opens on #1 and I have to change it to window, move it, then fullscreen. Hardly a big deal, but a minor annoyance.

b) Is there a way, as a user, to disable the scroll wheel for scrollback? I hit mine accidentally a lot and then I get confused.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Downloading the new update now.

Got a couple questions that aren't specific to this game, more RenPy game things.
a) Is there a way to force the game to open on a specific monitor? It always opens on #1 and I have to change it to window, move it, then fullscreen. Hardly a big deal, but a minor annoyance.

b) Is there a way, as a user, to disable the scroll wheel for scrollback? I hit mine accidentally a lot and then I get confused.
a) Not that I know of. This is likely something windows/your OS does automatically, not the program.

b) Not a bad idea. I could add a setting for this.

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
a) Not that I know of. This is likely something windows/your OS does automatically, not the program.

b) Not a bad idea. I could add a setting for this.
A) That's the impression I got. Some games (on other engines) have a setting for it, but it's far from universal. Not a big deal, and really how many people play games on other than the default monitor?

B) I would appreciate that! I use a Kensington ExpertMouse (which is a trackball) and the scroll ring on it is really sensitive.

And some random things I noticed, save started in 0.7.2, currently on 0.7.2b:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I'd like to stay I'm astonished at the low error rate in your text in general, with the reams of writing you put into your games.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Also I'd like to stay I'm astonished at the low error rate in your text in general, with the reams of writing you put into your games.
Thanks! That's generally from experience. During my first foray into writing with Friendship with Benefits, the number of typos and errors per sentence was extremely high, but that number has gradually decreased over time.

Additionally, while I type scripts in Google Documents and take advantage of its spellchecker, I go over everything a second time using a website called QuillBot, which is by far the best spell and grammar checking option I've discovered. I used to even have a year-long subscription for it, but its premium Google Docs extension doesn't work as well as I'd like. I'd recommend it anyway; I even ran this reply through it and it found three mistakes.

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone have any tips for the 'perform 200 reactions' goal? I always wind up obliterating enemies with the first cast so it's hard to actually get reactions.

Reactions: Hungover00

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Isn't the identity of the MC as the Hero's sibling supposed to be a secret in the beginning ?
Yet in this scene they directly reference the Hero as their bother.

Did I miss something or is this an issue in the script ?
1707074233813.png

EDIT: Ah no, my bad, the MC is introduced as the Hero's new step-sibling and they're secretly his twin. So they would still call him "Brother" I suppose even if it's a bit too familiar given they haven't met the hero yet.
So maybe they should just refer to the hero by name ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm a strange individual :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Long story short I went with the name because I have absolutely 0 naming creativity and I thought it was hilarious. Same reason that every MMC I play is named Big Dick Horsecock. Something about characters calling my MC Mr. Horsecock makes my inner 12 year old giggle like an idiot.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Version: 0.7.2b
Issue: Typo
Impact: Minimal

When Kane is talking about the new weapon the demon army is using,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, during Kane's sentence: "Well, it's just... frustrating how little we can actually do to celibrate." The word celibrate should be celebrate.

Will continue to report as I find things.

• Haha

Helmrim

Jul 14, 2023
quick warning, its possible to break your own economy.
i did a run where i was at 2000 heat and the amount of crystals i got went negative. now i sit at -400.000.00 crystals.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes