Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone have any tips for the 'perform 200 reactions' goal? I always wind up obliterating enemies with the first cast so it's hard to actually get reactions.
Use dark to set up reactions, both Lily's ability and Lyra's do no damage, and don't advance turn I believe, so you can combo off them, though with the new system not letting you use spells when one is active, you'll only be able to get a reaction every few turns.

Mar 24, 2019
Whelp, I played through all the current content, or at least 90% of it-
And I took the leap into New Dungeon+, because what sort of player would I be if I was content with just breaking the game twice?
Time to speedrun absurd wealth and power again.

Mar 24, 2019
I do have one complaint with the New Dungeon plus mode though, which I guess would also just apply to fresh saves in general as well-

You're not able to sell resources at the market, even if you've already obtained those resources, either through the guild, dungeon drops, quest completion, etc, you can't sell resources until you unlock specific resource generating upgrades which doesn't make much sense-

Sure Lily may have gotten this pile of platinum from the guild, but why can't she sell it just because the forge doesn't make it yet?

Mar 24, 2019
Also another thing I've noticed for a while now-

Why doesn't the cost of Lyra's spell get decreased in the Magic mines like other spells? If it's because technically speaking she doesn't go into the dungeon with the rest of the party, that should probably be clarified better.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
When you start a New Dungeon+ run the guild rank will not be reseted and you cann´t reclaim the Hangout achievements.

The buffs are the only interresting reason to start a New Dungeon+ run, what is the condition to get the New Dungeon+ run option again to raise the buff levels?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
When you start a New Dungeon+ run the guild rank will not be reseted and you cann´t reclaim the Hangout achievements.

The buffs are the only interresting reason to start a New Dungeon+ run, what is the condition to get the New Dungeon+ run option again to raise the buff levels?
The guild part is an oversight. I knew there'd be at least one thing.

You have to be over floor 250. For the first time, you have to be over morning event 19, had sex with Yulia, had sex with the Naughty Imp, had sex with Katie, and met Tinker. These don't need to be repeated for the second time though.

Sure Lily may have gotten this pile of platinum from the guild, but why can't she sell it just because the forge doesn't make it yet?
I think it's technically tied to the vendor upgrade in the "Manor" section.

quick warning, its possible to break your own economy.
i did a run where i was at 2000 heat and the amount of crystals i got went negative. now i sit at -400.000.00 crystals.
That's a strange one. There shouldn't be any integer overflows :unsure: You can use a cheat to fix the amount of crystals you have, but it sounds like may happen again on your save file.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029

d3nj1

May 14, 2023
Finally we have butt stuff. I was expecting it to come wayyy earlier considering the kind of game this is, but I also get that not a lot of people like it.

lofty peaks

Dec 23, 2019
I'll second that it's possible to receive negative crystals for a dungeon run. My situation wasn't even as extreme as that guy; floor 39 with 13 heat. It only started happening after I maxed out Guild Masters in the Militia tree, so there's probably a negative multiplier in there somewhere. On top of that, shortly afterward I maxed Golden Coffers in the Manor tree, and I started gaining negative enchanted crystals. So uh, don't do that guys. 1707131182771.png
1707131777784.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'll second that it's possible to receive negative crystals for a dungeon run. My situation wasn't even as extreme as that guy; floor 39 with 13 heat. It only started happening after I maxed out Guild Masters in the Militia tree, so there's probably a negative multiplier in there somewhere. On top of that, shortly afterward I maxed Golden Coffers in the Manor tree, and I started gaining negative enchanted crystals. So uh, don't do that guys. View attachment 3327684
View attachment 3327701
It'd probably be helpful to the dev if you could rollback a couple screens from there and post your save. I can't really help you with that but I haven't seen it on my floor quadrillion runs or my 20k heat runs on lower floors so it's not an easy overflow to achieve in normal circumstances.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I've scanned the code and by all means, the crystals going into negative should be impossible. Can someone having this issue send me their save file?

Mar 24, 2019
Pretty sure I found an actual glitch in the upgrade tree-

Specifically the "Research" tree, if you go all the way down the left side of the tree to "Advanced Warfare" to try to get to "The Solution" and "Master Of The Universe", you won't be able to unlock "The Solution" even if you already bought "Advanced Warfare", but if you go down the right side, to get "Ace Up The Sleeve", you'll be able to unlock The Solution, at first I thought you had both, but in reality, you can only unlock the final two upgrades in the research tree through the right side of the tree.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So this should be the file were im about to get negative rewards.
oh man i was at 3k heat even.
Alrighty, I can fix this in another patch. If you want to fix it for yourself, you can follow these instructions:

Activate the developer console with the help of this guide:

Activate the console with shift+O in-game and type $ crystalbonuspercentage = 1 in the console

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Futanari are different from trans. For true hermaphrodites, if they have visibly open vaginas, they don't have scrotum, aka balls. But they can have penis. For trans, they absolutely don't have open vaginas and can only have chopped off balls. That means Futanari look like 75% women.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Futanari are different from trans. For true hermaphrodites, if they have visibly open vaginas, they don't have scrotum, aka balls. But they can have penis. For trans, they absolutely don't have open vaginas and can only have chopped off balls. That means Futanari look like 75% women.
All futas have testicles. Whether they're internal (non visible) or external (visible) is an artistic choice. Plenty of futas have external visible testicles. I'd say it's probably even more common than internal futas, at least on this site.
Plenty of trans women still have their testicles as well.

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
There really isn't an accepted, widespread definition of various intergender terms in fiction. Some of which are considered insulting outside the fetish community, but there really aren't any accepted alternatives.

That said, 'futanari' literally means 'hermaphrodite'. True hermaphrodites are really rare and generally only occur among invertebrates and fish. That said, synchronous hermaphrodites have to be able to produce both sperm and ova, so it doesn't make sense to have a human-complexity 'herm' without balls, to me.

A male to female transgender can certainly have an 'open vagina'. That's what a vaginoplasty is for. They don't just 'cut off balls'. It's an incredibly delicate operation that takes at least seven hours of surgery. But when it's done well, a non-doctor can't visibly tell the difference between a surgically constructed vagina and a natural one.

All of which is a really long-winded way to say, 'futas' can have balls or not, and show up both ways in art and comics. 'True hermaphrodites' are incredibly rare in the Real World, but generally have both sets of bits in art I've seen. And I know a lot of trans people who haven't had any surgery, and thus still have a biologically male package, or have had 'bottom surgery' and appear fully female, but I don't know any who've had an orchiectomy.

TL;DR: You can like what you like, let me like what I like, and get off to whatever floats your boat. :)

Edit: As a ponderment, has anyone done a game with series hermaphrodites? Female becoming male, or male becoming female, or even swapping back and forth? One-way gender swaps are more common in nature than synchronous hermaphroditism, and repeated bidirectional seems to be the rarest.

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
if the creator is looking... ill ad lib slightly here.. ...maybe a secret scene were if you push for the dare on emi in the second event after you are at the 4th with ophelia and shes willing to do it anytime... and emi says its her big dare you say oh sure ..it could make a VERY very different scene :p

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
A male to female transgender can certainly have an 'open vagina'. That's what a vaginoplasty is for. They don't just 'cut off balls'. It's an incredibly delicate operation that takes at least seven hours of surgery. But when it's done well, a non-doctor can't visibly tell the difference between a surgically constructed vagina and a natural one.
Sorry but to say that it is impossible to not be able to tell the difference. We can tell apart fake breasts just fine, why do you think we can't tell apart fake vaginas. (or should I say just an open slit that is supposed to look like a vagina) Moreover, in here, I'm talking about natural body parts involving true hermaphrodites. Exactly why I mentioned their balls getting chopped off, because they don't count, including fake vaginas.

'True hermaphrodites' are incredibly rare in the Real World.
That doesn't mean we don't know the biological fact that when they have a penis (or recorded in literature as "enlarged clitoris") and an open vagina, they don't have scrotum. They are recorded in medical studies with photographs. The genes only allow either scrotum or open labia to form. Therefore, you can't have both balls, and an open vagina. It is that simple. Again, I am not talking about surgically modified bodies. I'm talking about naturally formed bodies.

You can like what you like, let me like what I like, and get off to whatever floats your boat.
Yes but when it comes to facts, I also feel obligated to make sure people know about it.

Additional notes: I just read a paper about a true hermaphrodite with 96% XY chromosome (male gene) and 4% XX chromosome. "She"(as quoted) was born with enlarged clit, open vagina, and no balls (only ovaries). She became pregnant.

Mar 24, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 In addition to the other bug I mentioned about Advanced Warfare not actually connecting to The Solution in the upgrade tree, it doesn't seem to connect to ANY upgrade that's adjacent to it (side to side, only Forge Research is properly connected), despite the fact it should.

That means "The Solution" upgrade under the Research upgrade tree can only be accessed by going down the right path, and "Speedrunner" can only be accessed by the far left path.

So the lines connecting upgrades is misguiding, as the-

Hire Research Team -> Weapon Research -> Pure Heart -> Muscle Gain -> Forge Research -> Advanced Warfare line leads to a dead end that doesn't match what it shows visually.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes