preferax

May 25, 2020
Hmm, are the morning events connected to the hangouts? If its not, I think it would be better if specific morning events only occur after doing specific hangouts.
I could be wrong, but it seems most of the morning events are connected to days played/time elapsing (in conjunction with certain benchmark prerequisite hangouts, mostly to avoid spoiling any hangout plot points). I'd find myself getting "relevant" morning events several in-game days after a major story-related hangout, etc. Likely a bit of both, though, and I did burn up a lot of the hangouts pretty quickly.

(Double-dipping a daily hangout with one of the maids and a night with Bea... I can't help it, she's so cute!)

preferax

May 25, 2020
Genuinely one of my favorite pieces of dialogue in the entire game, it cracks me up every time, always think of it when someone refers to Bea as "the nun".

I just imagine the MC saying it with full earnestness, eager as could be and very proud of themselves, and Bea just going along with it like a patient mother. (Even if her expression suggests the opposite.)

Screenshot1_UTU.jpg
Screenshot2_UTU.jpg

evangelinexrei

Jan 29, 2023
Early on in the game, before you've had a chance to update the forge, you tend to get gold and crystals fairly easily from dungeon runs, whereas metals, enchanted crystals and emeralds are scarce. So I think that will largely determine which girls you concentrate on upgrading in the early stages. But don't concentrate so much on upgrading the girls that you don't have any gold and crystals left to upgrade the manor, in particular the forge.
There was a cheat w
Early on in the game, before you've had a chance to update the forge, you tend to get gold and crystals fairly easily from dungeon runs, whereas metals, enchanted crystals and emeralds are scarce. So I think that will largely determine which girls you concentrate on upgrading in the early stages. But don't concentrate so much on upgrading the girls that you don't have any gold and crystals left to upgrade the manor, in particular the forge.
Is using cheat increases the price to upgrade or is how it is

Mar 19, 2023
I'm not so much into futas but dayyyyyyyuuuummm I look hot asf with those tits and dick!!
I rediscovered this game recently and god is one of the greatest ever made, so much content! Thanks man/gal

Bikram Biswas

Apr 10, 2019
Some of you that have played my games before may know that I'm notorious for having a fast update schedule. My July is going to be a little busy, but I'm happy to say that 0.2 is already balls deep in development with brand new events, sex scenes and mechanics:
View attachment 2741481

Give it a try! I'm hoping that this will be my best game yet. As always, critique is welcomed and encouraged.
I
Some of you that have played my games before may know that I'm notorious for having a fast update schedule. My July is going to be a little busy, but I'm happy to say that 0.2 is already balls deep in development with brand new events, sex scenes and mechanics:
View attachment 2741481

Give it a try! I'm hoping that this will be my best game yet. As always, critique is welcomed and encouraged.
I have a request.Can you make an ending where during a turn of event lily will have to sacrifice herself to save the maids.But in the end the maids will find a way to bring her back to life.I think that will give the game a twistful ending.I would be very grateful if you can keep this request.If not then no problem.

Leonardus

Aug 11, 2017
Finally new version, this game one of the best futanari genre, i hope you add anal sex scenes with human womens

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
did you paid attention to the story? or you skipped every non sex dialogue? she isn't mother of neither of the twins.
sorry if sounds rude
I haven't played in a long time so don't remember. And my question was more of a how that would be handled due to dev having a patreon account. Obviously Patreon doesn't like family but recently I've heard they've been VERY strict with some content.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
TwistedScarlett, I got to ask, when did Mirabelle learn MC was heir to the throne of Demon kingdom let alone being part demon? The reason i ask it's the only thing i found in the update (0.8.0) that has a hole in it

At the end of Build 0.7.2c the only ones that knew this truth are
Lady Balethorne and Seraphina (these 2 known all along)
Demon Queen/Lilith (figured it out herself)
Juggernaut (since the Morning events 18-20 told by MC),
Beatrice (since Purification 6 suspected and confirmed by MC),
Lyra and Hazel (durning the Lyra 2 Hangout told by MC).

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Just curious...is there any planned overhaul for the combat system? I ask because the reaction system seems rather useless in the current state. Enemy attack scales so much faster than your defense that there's really only two types of enemy: the ones that die in a single hit, and the ones that kill you in a single hit. By the time enemy HP is consistently so high that they don't die instantly, in any given run, their attack has risen so much that you simply can't pull off a combo, because you're dead. In my last run of the dungeon, the enemy that killed me had 28000 HP and 5,000 attack, while I only had a combined 2700 HP and defense.

Even if I had survived that initial attack due to evasion or something, any spell or attack I used at that point would have then killed my opponent, with or without an elemental reaction. And terrain effects don't seem to count towards reactions, or at least, not towards the x/200 reaction counter in the guidebook.

The combat system as is lends itself well to rapid dungeon dives and not getting bogged down in the dozens of fights you're likely to get into in one dive, but it also seems to invalidate most of the spells beyond rock-paper-scissors counters to enemy elemental resistances and their individual attack modifiers because no matter what you select, the fight is probably over in one exchange barring banked evasions or RNG.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I think the last couple Emi and Ophelia hangouts probably could use time gates like Seraphina's and Mirabelle's fourth. I'm around ~22 days in, and the last few daily events have both girls acting like they haven't already switched teams during their hang outs.

Last edited:

preferax

May 25, 2020
Fully caught up again, I wanna hug the "demon queen" so bad... Give her a little kiss and tell her I'm proud of how hard she's worked, etc...

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett, I got to ask, when did Mirabelle learn MC was heir to the throne of Demon kingdom let alone being part demon? The reason i ask it's the only thing i found in the update (0.8.0) that has a hole in it

At the end of Build 0.7.2c the only ones that knew this truth are
Lady Balethorne and Seraphina (these 2 known all along)
Demon Queen/Lilith (figured it out herself)
Juggernaut (since the Morning events 18-20 told by MC),
Beatrice (since Purification 6 suspected and confirmed by MC),
Lyra and Hazel (durning the Lyra 2 Hangout told by MC).
It's not too weird to consider that characters have conversations and learn things off-screen, is it? Mirabelle's last hangout is quite a late game one too.

Just curious...is there any planned overhaul for the combat system? I ask because the reaction system seems rather useless in the current state. Enemy attack scales so much faster than your defense that there's really only two types of enemy: the ones that die in a single hit, and the ones that kill you in a single hit. By the time enemy HP is consistently so high that they don't die instantly, in any given run, their attack has risen so much that you simply can't pull off a combo, because you're dead. In my last run of the dungeon, the enemy that killed me had 28000 HP and 5,000 attack, while I only had a combined 2700 HP and defense.

Even if I had survived that initial attack due to evasion or something, any spell or attack I used at that point would have then killed my opponent, with or without an elemental reaction. And terrain effects don't seem to count towards reactions, or at least, not towards the x/200 reaction counter in the guidebook.

The combat system as is lends itself well to rapid dungeon dives and not getting bogged down in the dozens of fights you're likely to get into in one dive, but it also seems to invalidate most of the spells beyond rock-paper-scissors counters to enemy elemental resistances and their individual attack modifiers because no matter what you select, the fight is probably over in one exchange barring banked evasions or RNG.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I think the last couple Emi and Ophelia hangouts probably could use time gates like Seraphina's and Mirabelle's fourth. I'm around ~22 days in, and the last few daily events have both girls acting like they haven't already switched teams during their hang outs.
I'm always open to tweaking and improving the gameplay, I just haven't had anyone make any suggestions or complaints for a while so like a pyramid of cards I'm being careful about it.
It sounds like I can fix your problem by making it so the elemental states don't reset between battle, i.e. wet, hot, cold.

Mar 24, 2019
I haven't played in a long time so don't remember. And my question was more of a how that would be handled due to dev having a patreon account. Obviously Patreon doesn't like family but recently I've heard they've been VERY strict with some content.
Yeah, I've actually seen one game get completely removed from Patreon and banned due to having children characters in the game-

Not in a sexual way, but the MC literally had the ability to have children with other characters, which you could then see grow up, and one character had a younger sister-

They got banned for simply having underage characters in a game with sexual themes, even if none of those themes actually was focused on the kids in any way-

I think it's more so a very specific crackdown on CP, that just so happens to encompass all child characters as a whole, that specific dev has since had to move entirely to Subscribe Star.

I don't think it'll be an issue for Twisted Scarlett unless they added more of a family aspect to the game, specifically if say, Seraphina got pregnant, and her child actually appeared as a character in a time skip but not as an adult.

If anything, I think their previous game, Monster Girl 1,000 would've been hit for that, but none of those kids appeared as actual characters, so even that's ambiguous.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
TwistedScarlett, Are you planning on giving the MC a toggleable demon look and a royal outfit/garb. Post game of coarse

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes