Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Still makes that LI a cheating whore.... the fact is, they would do it... and have the capacity to.

You don't turn a whore into a housewife :| So why would you have one in your harem? (that's just asking for green hats, just choose LIs that wouldn't cheat, and are decent LIs for harem).

Like to be blunt, Avoidable is a cop-out, since it changes the character/personality of the one involved either way.

To use another example, would you date a chick that you have to stop cheating on you? or would you date a chick that simply wouldn't cheat on you? sure with the first the cheating is avoidable... but why bother at all?

Anyway don't stress about it, that isn't the demographic you going for with this one anyway.
You can't please everyone.

Although if that is the demographic you are going for.... oops. :HideThePain:

edit: line spacing, for ease of reading.
Depends on how it's presented. Type B NTR could just come down to whether or not the MC protects his girls. Type A NTR you'd have a point in some circumstances, others not so much. There's a reason almost nobody calls type A netori heroines whores or sluts, because the affair is usually predicated on their existing partners being shitty in some ways, but unless being an asshole to an LI is the option that unlocks it you'd have a point if it's type A. Could also just be netorase which the MC has to be extremely enthusiastic about it.
Just because there are situations where a LI could be with someone else doesn't make them a whore for it

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
are you andrew tate
I hate NTR and still don't understand what exactly the cheating part is about someone who is in a relationship with a person who is fine with them getting intimate with the protagonist (who is not the person they are in a relationship with, if I understand this correctly). Also it certainly doesn't make them a cheater towards the protagonist, if anyone. o_O

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's kinda hidden in mdn-an's art, there is one piece of art I have where it's clearly shown though.
Awesome, nothing against missing the V when that is the developers vision for girls with dongs in their world, but I vastly prefer it when both are there.

ECL97

Nov 10, 2018
It's kinda hidden in mdn-an's art, there is one piece of art I have where it's clearly shown though.
Really? I've seen his art of this character before, but I don't see a pussy in them. Maybe I'm just blind, idk. Either way, imo, the dialogue in the first screenshot does seem to state that her pussy was replaced with a dick, though.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Really? I've seen his art of this character before, but I don't see a pussy in them. Maybe I'm just blind, idk. Either way, imo, the dialogue in the first screenshot does seem to state that her pussy was replaced with a dick, though.
It's this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Belgaesh

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I love it, already as cool as Monster Girl 1,000, but with the added benefit of having a futa protag.

Cool stuff, looking forward for more.

Also, any chance of having encounters with monster girls in the future while "spelunking"?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I love it, already as cool as Monster Girl 1,000, but with the added benefit of having a futa protag.

Cool stuff, looking forward for more.

Also, any chance of having encounters with monster girls in the future while "spelunking"?
Way ahead of you:
1688421626373.png
0.2.0 is adding the first NPC event, Tinker the Goblin.
Other additions to the dungeon will be an extra neutral, good, and bad event, and campfires being added to the map. A second biome will be added, along with new enemy modifiers that will take advantage of the currently untouched elements system. Emi with her water magic will be joining the party just in time for that.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Way ahead of you:
View attachment 2742923
0.2.0 is adding the first NPC event, Tinker the Goblin.
Other additions to the dungeon will be an extra neutral, good, and bad event, and campfires being added to the map. A second biome will be added, along with new enemy modifiers that will take advantage of the currently untouched elements system. Emi with her water magic will be joining the party just in time for that.
Nice!

If you add a Lamia, you'll have my loyalty forever

Reactions: Emelie and Orphanus

MetalKamen

Oct 19, 2020
Why do you assume the worst in people? See the previous page - the dev has the artist's permission. Stop making baseless accusations.
To be fair, this IS a forum where people pirate paid games. It's not a stretch to see an original game posted here that uses art by an indie artist and think that it's stolen, especially since this has happened before. Hell, before I saw that the creator was TwistedScarlett60 (who has a good reputation) and read in the dev notes he has permission, my first reaction was also to assume it was nicked from the web.

Honestly, to avoid further confusion in the future, the dev should maybe even put the proof of permission in the overview instead of the dev notes (since not everybody reads that).

lxh123

Aug 14, 2019
Loving this game a lot so far, just hoping it doesn't get tainted with netorare.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
I hate NTR and still don't understand what exactly the cheating part is about someone who is in a relationship with a person who is fine with them getting intimate with the protagonist (who is not the person they are in a relationship with, if I understand this correctly). Also it certainly doesn't make them a cheater towards the protagonist, if anyone. o_O
It's probably the fact that one person who isn't the MC is having sex with more than one person. The whole "with everyone involved having full knowledge and consent" part seems to just get ignored for some probably stupid reason.

Orchidbunny

Mar 18, 2020
The fact that the game says "Lady Balethorn" is in development implies there'll be incest down the road.

We're reaching critical levels of HORNY.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Corruption comes in all kinds of flavours, but the main two are sex positive liberation, and bimbo/whorification.
If you take a nervous and shy girl, build her up into a sex positive person who isn't afraid to grab life by the dick then that's corruption even if it is wholly positive and not demeaning.
Regardless though seducing a nun so they break their vows is almost always going to be corruption no matter how nice, sweet or polite it is. In order for it to not be she'd have to retire from the church and be absolved of her vows before any sexual acts occurred.

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes