3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
It wasn't what I expected when I played the first game. The first game, you could make your own decisions while in this one it's always a continuous line. I'm not saying that the game is bad, I know that many people enjoy it but I don't find it interesting (it's just my opinion). If you really want to continue playing it, you should enjoy it and if the creator wants to continue with this game, let him continue.

Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
It wasn't what I expected when I played the first game. The first game, you could make your own decisions while in this one it's always a continuous line. I'm not saying that the game is bad, I know that many people enjoy it but I don't find it interesting (it's just my opinion). If you really want to continue playing it, you should enjoy it and if the creator wants to continue with this game, let him continue.

The first game took 5 years for me to write, and really only has 3-5 important choices. I simply can't do that again. The writing effort to make a game with branches is just too high for my limited writing ability.

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
The first game took 5 years for me to write, and really only has 3-5 important choices. I simply can't do that again. The writing effort to make a game with branches is just too high for my limited writing ability.
Out of simple curiosity, when you said this I was referring more to whether, for example, in this one there will be body modifications like those in the first one. That's what I mean by having several options.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Out of simple curiosity, when you said this I was referring more to whether, for example, in this one there will be body modifications like those in the first one. That's what I mean by having several options.
The game is 100% linear with no choices. There are short term body modifications that happen, but they will always be short term.

By options, do you mean you want the body selector the first game had?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes