Unreal Engine Upcoming game: Mingle (online multiplayer 3D game)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DGX Devs

May 2, 2021
DazGame_cover.png

Hi there, we are DGX Devs, a small group of game developers who have been working on Mingle, a multiplayer next-gen adult MMORPG game in the past months. We have just released our reveal trailer (see below), we would be really curious what you think of the game! Any feedback, ideas and criticism are welcome!

The game will feature real-time multiplayer adult content with real people around the world, with tons of possible poses, animations, activities and locations. It will also feature state-of-the-art technology to provide cutting edge visuals. (RTX support, motion capture animations etc.)

The game is still in early development phase, we are planning the first closed beta test to begin in Q3 2021. Community support is essential for the success of this project, so we are really thankful for all support and feedback we get throughout the development.

If you want to keep in touch, make sure to follow us on or join our community. If you would like to support our project, please visit our .

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Seems like a good project. But in all honesty, since you've mentioned Patreon, you'd have to come to terms with the fact that it might be a dry run with low patrons in the beginning. This is simply because the audience here has seen many new devs come up with good Realtime 3d game ideas, WIPs, demos but most get abandoned. They have thus crashed and burned by such experiences and as such will be slightly less trusting.

You seem to have the visuals and models more or less squared away so I'd say some important aspects are :

Customization. Loads of it. Make sure that there are ways to create a multitude of different characters, and not just ones that seem like different variants of a base model. Varied clothing options may be good, I'm not entirely sure bcuz I'm not that picky.

Interactivity with other NPC's and even objects. Preset actions and chatting are par for the course, but some may like having voice chat, I dunno, depends on player.

Should include a way to categorize MP servers based on kinks and fetishes cuz otherwise the whole MP experience can go downhill. Think if Pro <insert controversial kink/fetish> get into <insert controversial kink/fetish> haters or something like that. This forum itself is a statement to the above point.

I'm sure you've have thought about anims and poses a lot, but try including the environmental objects as a manipulatable part of it, i.e, in case of an anim for lift sex, if a table is present nearby why not use it accordingly?

Also optimize the game as much as possible in the beginning, cuz not all players have RTX cards and it is annoying to people who have average setups, to download and realize that all they've got is a lag/stutter sim.

Communicate with the audience here or on discord, patreon and take most criticisms constructive. Do this on this forum, I'm sure people here will show you support somehow, if possible.

Major point to note: Don't Paywall stuff. Nothing as off putting as firing up a good game and see paywalls in every pixel of the screen. If YOU feel to do so, instead release a DEMO version with sufficient content.

Incase the the patreon version gets pirated or leaked, don't fret or frown. You have not lost anything as those who do it were not planning on paying so no sale lost. BUT, they may post their opinions, point out bugs, criticize the game OR they may let others know abt the game and you instead gain free promotion. More people know abt the game, more chances of support. Also try posting the same on reddit. EDIT: Seems like you've already done it.

Well this became a huge wall of text. :FacePalm:
Goodluck, nonetheless and god speed!

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Pretty good message by F1, knocks alot of what is to be checked over
Imo it looks cool and i would certainly play it, hope the patreons do come fairly quick
Alot of the details look nice and reminds me a little of MNF club which was 2d and had slews of macrotransactions so i stopped playing

Reactions: F1_V10

DGX Devs

May 2, 2021
Thank you for your replies, we will definitely keep these tips in mind! We will definitely have a free version of the game available on the long run, great point about kink categories, too!

DGX Devs

May 2, 2021
Dev Logs - 2021/06

Work has been going hard behind the curtains in the past months!

We can't wait to show you some actual in-game footage (including some spicier scenes) in the upcoming weeks, so make sure to stay tuned!

In the meantime, here's a small update to summarize, what we've been working on and what's coming up next.

In the past months, the team has finished the development of the following features:
  • Network system basics
  • Animation system
  • Core gameplay elements
  • Core character customization system
  • Core visuals
At the moment, we are working on the following features:
  • Gameplay networking
  • Game content (clothes, maps, etc.)
  • Graphics tweaks, optimization
Upcoming work items:
  • User authentication, server management
  • UI development (menu, HUD, etc.)
Early access alpha ETA: 2021 Q3

If you want to keep in touch, make sure to follow us on or join our community. If you would like to support our project, please visit our .

DGX Devs

May 2, 2021
The first gameplay demo video of Mingle is finally here! Enjoy 2 minutes of mingling, demonstrating the basic gameplay mechanics and the look and feel of the game!

We are eager to hear your opinion! Do you like it? Is there anything that should be improved? Let us know!

Please note that the footage is from the early alpha version of the game and might be changed during future development.

DGX Devs

May 2, 2021
Catch a short teaser of the upcoming video that demonstrates the new job system presented in Mingle! Stay tuned for more info!

See the video snippet here:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote