Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
You know, all these independence and self-aware girls. There are nothing weird on inks, piersings or dreads on humanities ;)
NLT has been spending too much time on twitter :HideThePain: :KEK:
Blondies can't be evil
ikr. We both know another blonde qt and she is one of sweetest characters ;)
I'm already in love with the nun.
Same. Which is weird considering she is as flat as a cutting board (both front and back sadly) and I prefer chicks with a bit more meat on their body.

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
I would like to see an intense scene between madalyn and the new mc, but i know there is 99% that this won't happen, i don't think nlt will risk getting whining from some sensitive fans.:KEK:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Loved the trailer and I'm happy that the new MC isn't some baby faced teenager this time around. He'll probably still have a dick that puts horses to shame but I guess that's normal for NLT games. I hope this one has some experience as a detective and it's not his first case or something. There are very few games out there that have a protagonist who is already good at their job.

Reactions: Mr_SID133 and Aiden

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I wonder how long NLT would contunie with a single male character. His comics had more variety. I cannot say anything about his work ethic, dude is a content machine but his game are always single mc seducing girls one by one. For me it gets boring after 2 games with the same setup.
this a harem game so.. and he has audience which likes that content, why fix something which is not broken ? :)
there are many other games which have a different setup :D

Crippy

May 28, 2018
After looking at the trailer several times, I got to thinking about who, in my opinion, should transition from ToN to TGO and who should go.
Stay
Diana and Clare - Need some adventure partners and Duncan is still part of the equation
Emily - Got to keep producing serum
Madalyn and Judy - The adventure continues
Tasha - Not sure what her role will be but she is in the trailer

Go
Naomi
Pricia
Sam
Kaley
Janet
Sofia
Alia

On the fence
Jessica - I guess having a doctor around is always a good thing.

Reactions: drooopy and Ara-sH
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote