VN Ren'Py Upcoming game Summer with You

Redemyr

Mar 19, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Redemyr from the recently created Greyheart Studios and I'd like to introduce to you our upcoming visual novel, Summer with You.

Overlook day.jpeg

We've been working on this project for some time now and lately we've picked up the pace. Since the first part is about a month away from release, we figured it was time to reach the community here.

Synopsis:
You are a university student who was raised by a cold father and to some extent, his secretary. You go back to your hometown for the summer, only to find he has reconnected with a long-lost love who disappeared under mysterious circumstances before you were born.

She, in turn, has brought along her hot-headed, charming and beautiful daughter. Also, an ex who betrayed you in the past is trying to sneak her way back into your life.

When secrets long buried and thought forgotten surface with dire ramifications, will you be blinded by feelings of hatred and anger and sink into depravity? Or will you find a path of redemption, truth and love?

An old flame has been reignited, but who will be consumed by it?
Remember that the line between love and hate is thinner than you think...

---------------

The novel features hand drawn graphics.

The two main LI:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

Technical data:

The information below could be considered a mild spoiler:

Progress report first release:

Our team is made up of six people, three mainly tasked with creating content while the others handle reviewing and editing. This is our first attempt on a project of this kind.

I'm the writer and coordinator. I've been an avid reader and gamer my whole life. IMO, the best adult visual novels are those that, after they help relieve your tension, still draw you in because you care about the characters and want to know what happens next.

We tried that route with Summer with You. If we succeeded, that will be up to you to decide.

---------

We haven't launched our patreon yet. So far I've commissioned the assets with my own savings and, should the project tank completely, still plan to complete the "truth" route, because if Netflix picks this up for an adaptation, that's likely the route they'll choose. :LOL:

Jokes aside, this is a dream come true for many of us in the team. It is also a way for me to give back to the community for the many hours of entertainment I've enjoyed from other creators.

If enough support is raised, the other routes will be made, updates will be faster, a higher technical level will be reached ( animations?!), and from there, the sky's the limit.

We'd appreciate any comments, questions or advice you can give to our fledgling group.

Please consider joining us on this journey in whatever capacity you are able to. Be it as a supporter, as a reader, giving feedback, spreading the word or whatever you like.

Thank you all for reading.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Art looks good.....nice planned tags.....
.... looking forward to playing it....
...Good Luck....

Reactions: Redemyr
Dec 21, 2018
Wow, the art is fantastic. I hope the community here appreciates this game by supporting you all. I think I'll be checking this game out, even though I took a really brief look at it.

Reactions: Redemyr

Redemyr

Mar 19, 2018
Good Arts! Looking forward to playing ^3^
Wow, the art is fantastic. I hope the community here appreciates this game by supporting you all. I think I'll be checking this game out, even though I took a really brief look at it.
Thank you guys! It definitely helps morale when you like our work and take the time to make a comment, I'll keep you posted :)

Redemyr

Mar 19, 2018
Did this project ever reach the initial release or was is dumped?
Hey, thanks for the taking an interest. The proyect is ready to be released, it has been for months.

It has several hours worth of story, plus music and CGs (both normal and nsfw, no animations though).

The problem is, life got in the way.
After the pandemic I returned to my day job and now I can't allocate as much time as before. And I don't wanna open up patreon to get donations from people when I don't know how often I'll be able to update.

Or maybe I got cold feet because I'm not sure if people will like our work?

The beta readers did like it though.

Do you have any advice?

Reactions: AmazonessKing