[Update] Light and Shadow - Doppelganger

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Uh, you can just take the Steam version I uploaded ( ) and apply the patch from the publisher (publicly available).

While that won't guarantee no viruses, you will get the game as is, from official source.
How did you manage to patch it?, the patcher does not detect the game at least on my end.

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
Do you guys know any site that i can share it to, i went to hell and back to get this file.
I struggled a lot to get it too, until Archenemystry pointed out the /hgg2d/ bin, the 4chan repository for rpgm and they had it.
It's a good place to get and upload games without restrictions, bc it's self hosted by users using a program called IPFS, similar to how torrents work.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
I struggled a lot to get it too, until Archenemystry pointed out the /hgg2d/ bin, the 4chan repository for rpgm and they had it.
It's a good place to get and upload games without restrictions, bc it's self hosted by users using a program called IPFS, similar to how torrents work.
I believe the hgg2d is a older version, but perhaps they updated it last time i checked.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Steam Version is not "censored", thy just cut off half of the game lmao. Just played through it, better of playing some tic tac toe against AI

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Sorry to bother but would anyone here happen to have the english translation? I bought the game on dlsite but I didn't even know there was a steam release lol(even if its censored).

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry to bother but would anyone here happen to have the english translation? I bought the game on dlsite but I didn't even know there was a steam release lol(even if its censored).
If you want i can dm you the latest version, since i can't share it here

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Popping in here again for some advice on one of the quests on the Paladin path, cause am unsure if its bugged or something. Its specifically the deserter one, and neither killing or arresting the Republic deserters in the mountain warzone thing has progressed it, so like, is there any other mountain I somehow missed? Or am I doing something wrong? or worse yet, is it just bugged

Reactions: KingBrazen

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Popping in here again for some advice on one of the quests on the Paladin path, cause am unsure if its bugged or something. Its specifically the deserter one, and neither killing or arresting the Republic deserters in the mountain warzone thing has progressed it, so like, is there any other mountain I somehow missed? Or am I doing something wrong? or worse yet, is it just bugged
From what i remember the only mountain is the one in the south part of the battlefield, and the deserter are the ones with your faction armor colors, menwhile the others are just enemy soldiers. So if killing the right ones there doesn't work, i guess it's indeed a bug

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
From what i remember the only mountain is the one in the south part of the battlefield, and the deserter are the ones with your faction armor colors, menwhile the others are just enemy soldiers. So if killing the right ones there doesn't work, i guess it's indeed a bug
Yep that is indeed where I was going to hunt them, and on the Paladin path, at least for me, neither killing or arresting/capturing them has progressed the quest, so unfortunately it seems to be bugged. For reference for anyone else just in case, the Republic Deserters sprite has blue/silver armor while the Empire/Imperial Deserters have red/bronze/orange armor. Killing or arresting neither progressed the quest, so its just bugged outright for the Paladin/Light path of the game