2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
any walkthrough? or tips on how the fighting mechanism works and how to increase health during a fight?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
any walkthrough? or tips on how the fighting mechanism works and how to increase health during a fight?
For Psychic users, you can use the Q ability to leech some health, or health pack drops...

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Quit the game when I was unable to move after speaking to one of those guards in the desert town. A brief list of the bugs I experienced so far:

Characters occasionally repeat the sentence they just said.
NPC's that aren't significant to the plot (IE the ones that speak with the white text at the top of the screen) still call you Chris instead of whatever name you picked.
The invisible enemies thing someone already mentioned.
This thing with the guards that locks you in place.

It also seems to be hideously optimized. All that said, if anyone can fill me in on how you read minds, I'd be grateful.

Reactions: ponyguy

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Quit the game when I was unable to move after speaking to one of those guards in the desert town. A brief list of the bugs I experienced so far:

Characters occasionally repeat the sentence they just said.
NPC's that aren't significant to the plot (IE the ones that speak with the white text at the top of the screen) still call you Chris instead of whatever name you picked.
The invisible enemies thing someone already mentioned.
This thing with the guards that locks you in place.

It also seems to be hideously optimized. All that said, if anyone can fill me in on how you read minds, I'd be grateful.
Thank god ,i thought i am seeing things , yes the repeated dialog is a thing.

JanusVanFrost

Jul 2, 2017
if anyone can fill me in on how you read minds, I'd be grateful.
so how do i find the wine makes daugther
im stuck there
After talking to the "husband"-NPC and getting the quest to talk to the wine merchant do the following:
- change map to the town
- talk to the merchant, he will try to give you a sample of his wine, you can agree and will get warned by the husband-npc about it being spoiled wine. after making up with the seller, he offers to help you if you help him by finding his daughter.

if you DON'T get this dialog about the sample because you did some exploring of the temple etc, you will not be able to read minds later and will have to load an earlier save.

- go into the warehouse, jump over the counter and check the keypad.
- NOW you should be able to read the minds of the NPCs (there will be a different colored dialog-box above their heads)
- enter the temple and read the mind of the NPC in there
- you can use the code to enter the warehouse.
- don't go through the windows but go back to the temple and read the text at the statue
- talk to the wine merchant about the statue
- return to the "husband"-npc and talk about the statue. he will say something about his wife doing rituals
- talk to the wife and start a chain leading to a threesome sex scene with her and the husband.
- after that is done, go back to the warehouse and go through the window and find the daughter.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
You have to make sure to talk to the wine seller before checking out anything else in the city.
At first, i checked out the temple first and then returned to the husband guy - which made the wine salesman skip some dialog about a drink etc and skip directly to finding his daughter. when that happens, its seems you are locked out from reading minds. If everything went right, you will get the code when clicking the npc in the temple.
So thats it, I am just locked out and I have to start again? Well, at least I know the problem.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
pretty fun game.
I noticed when you nickname yourself, the character spacing seems to limit how many letters you can use. Like I wanted to be the hero known as Doljahnijiarnimjolnir but then settled for Bob. Bob made the dialogue much more fun. Despite that I found this game to be quite entertaining.
  • I like the style.
  • Love the easter egg effects of the "!" attention
  • the interaction between "?" clues and main character is a bit funky. Overall, wasn't too bad.
  • Combat is challenging at 1st. its pretty unforgiving (mouse aim and character movement is VERY arcadey Gauntlet-esque)
  • The sex seems a bit different than the portraits (as previously stated). I guess they transitioned it that way because of the animations. The sex is detailed in the text too which is a +.
  • The POV story has potential. SO far, its more than the Main Character. Hope we see how each faction has a stake in this. Its very promising side-stories if anything.
  • Story has me wanting more...
it has me checkout the other games this team worked on. Their patreon says Episode 2 is Late 2017.

Reactions: Kmon13

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Any idea why the scenes have a different art style than the one used outside of them ? The art of the character portraits looks better than the one used in the sex scenes.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
3 things peoples.
1. ADDing walkthrough to OP Now
2. Got my hands on Updated version will upload now done hopfully before go to work
3. Looks like more than the 2 episodes will be done

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Any idea why the scenes have a different art style than the one used outside of them ? The art of the character portraits looks better than the one used in the sex scenes.
Because, as for Roundscape Andorevia, they're using different artist, even for the same charater ( And I really hate that kind of thing...)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Update OP v1.0a sry no change log was informed the med drops that sometimes don't work are fix other stuff will continue to look for a log

Reactions: lucas69 and ponyguy

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
do u know where the wine merchat's daughter is? im stuck
The merchant's daughter is beyond the top blackish window once you get past the electronically locked door on the furthermost right house of the outside map, and depending what powers you have (I played psychic) you would use to get past the door. Psychics learn the password is 4822 from the guy on the most left building next to the pool of water. I assume electric people zap the power line or something while super strength people punch the door like hulk.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
This game needs controller compatibility. I detest WoW/Diablo 2 stylized ability spam clicking.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes