Mod Onhold Urban Demons 9.2.3 Neo Mage's Band aid.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
ok quick update.

Bad news:The my god old hp computer finally kicked the bucket.
Good news: The Hdd inside it still worked so i installed it into my dell optiplex 780.

I'm gonna post updates in 3 phases

Phase 1:Bug test
Since one of the features of the cheat room introduces a way to remove blackmail from certain characters i have to make sure i did the addition to the relationship script nergal did doesn't bork the game... i also want to add a feature where you can use the money ingame to purchase tokens to make the game easier (I.E spend 60 to get 6 tokens and use 2 to solve half of the puzzles and 1 for maxing out corruption or purity. that sort of thing).

Phase 2: Ironing
Once i'm confident i will probably work on fleshing out the features.

Phase 3: Profit
After all of that i will post up the version for release.

I'm doing this so that it'll be a smooth transition...or as smooth as this mod can get.

Edit:Finally got around to extracting the game. now gotta make sure steam is on to use rpg maker vx ace

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Based neomage :D ! this is a post-x-mas update miracle :D whenever gets to drop a ver of your mod! if not december then whenever its the time

Reactions: Neomage21

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Ok...i've been trying to reply on a question and here's the answer...no this mod will not fix the missing paymeon txt issues. Honestly i want to focus on porting over some the chilly mod exclusive scenes to the new animation viewer.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
If you want i can go through and package up all the txt files etc and send to you. I would like to feel helpful in some way. I have the last build from nergal which i think is different from the one here on F95. If you want i can run through with your mod installed and fix the missing txt files etc.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ok...i've been trying to reply on a question and here's the answer...no this mod will not fix the missing paymeon txt issues. Honestly i want to focus on porting over some the chilly mod exclusive scenes to the new animation viewer.
If you want i can go through and package up all the txt files etc and send to you. I would like to feel helpful in some way. I have the last build from nergal which i think is different from the one here on F95. If you want i can run through with your mod installed and fix the missing txt files etc.
I have the 1.1 Beta but it doesn't seem to work with it, it gives an error when I join the room.

Script game_event line 237 argumenterror ocurred
comparison of string with 0 failed.

Reactions: George Halstead

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I have started going through and adding the band aid in full to the latest file set.. Is more fun than i thought it would be.
That's how i started the mod. I've always dabled with rpg maker vx ace so when i opened the project file in the game i saw alot of the mechanics. I saw what i would need to do to port the chilly scenes over.

But on a separate note.
I'm currently quarantined due to covid. I'll just finish up the cheat room and test the remove blackmail from sydney and make sure it works and then release it.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
honestly i have to update the tag. I don't have the game and the chilly mod downloaded for this. I also have to redownload rpg maker vx ace to edit the game. For now it's on hold.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern