Mod - RPGM - Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

1. 5.00 star(s)

FackingGerkOff

I like it and the pace/story changes in it to make it a bit unique to their vision. I like the art, but may not be for a few people. Will check periodically for updates. Support the modder/artist if you can.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sandmaster

Dig the Artstyle, however, I do prefer the more 'lush' forms of Jennings and crew, so I worry that might be lost in your iteration of them, that is a personal preference however! I do like Dizzy, and the Nurse's heart shaped areolas are just *chef kiss*.

As to the dialog change, I'm a huge fan of preg content, the impregnation, the developing baby bump, etc. so the impreg risk that has been added to almost all of their dialogs, beyond the whole 'I really shouldn't let him cum inside me' is a welcome addition, and while I respect the choice to use a poll to determine where next efforts should be directed, the addition of preg content is a long time dream of mine. (so much so, that once upon a time I storyboarded an expansion concept centered around that idea, DM me if anyone wants to hear about the whole thing)

All in all, this mod, if completed, promises to bring new life into the game. and with the addition of the creator's own art, can do things other mods have attempted and failed to do.