RPGM - Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zid115

ufff this is amazing, i hope to see it finished.
    The scenarios are all similar or equal to the original and the scenes are juicier with a great drawing. I can only say that I very much look forward to playing it in its entirety.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Firebrand07

Giving 5* to this proof of concept on the hopes it will expand the game without holding back on the taboos...well, most of them.
    I am a bit disappointed to see that I won't be a shota anymore but I guess it has more to do with some..."monetization sites" having too much of a stick up their butt given that other stuff is still there.

A minor disappointment but a compromise that I am more than willing to make if it makes this come to its full vision.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MR HORNY

This game has an excellent story and amazing art. The characters are well-developed and the plot is engaging. The artwork is beautiful. Overall, this is a great game that I would highly recommend to anyone. good luck the dev is worth supporting
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Usernotfound:C

I've been waiting years for this, Urban Demons was probably one of the first games here I tried, finally someone remakes this amazing game, let's gooo! The animation already looks insane, keep up the good work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TheRealSerrated

I find it absolutely remarkable that Nergal decided to remake this classic big titty incest game of his. But if you aren't familiar with it, it has a variety of busty milfs and teens for the MC to bone. This new artist has done an amazing job with the new look for the characters, and the one animation available in this proof of concept version looks very well done and fluidic. I can't wait to see this remake really take off later on. So far it is off to a five star start!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Meh66

Definitely a well needed remake to a masterpiece on this forum, the fact that we have an in-game interactive mechanic is a very welcomed addition to the game (although i would suggest adding some kind of skills to facilitate it, like the capability to slow down the orbs)
    I tried to make this review most neutrally possible, while it is hard to not compare it to the previous project I still believe this proof of concept (and only the proof of concept) deserves a well earned rating of 4/5.
    Also the art is amazing, hugs and kisses (on the cheeks) to the artist. Also i forgot to mention adding L2d animations is definitely a huge improvement and main forte .
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jonathan0009

ik this is just a proof of concept, but wow this is amazing. the full screen hd quality look so good. i cant wait for this to get more updates! i honestly hope the dev scrap the other one and keep this one going, this was such a treat! good luck. and lets not forget to mention that animation test scene, holy shit... if the game keep this up it might be a contender for my new favorite game.