RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I actually still have the original of this one on my harddrive. Loved the original and I am looking forward to playing this one as well.

Reactions: Taboofan

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I guess the person who was developing demon deals wasn't the one who developed urban demons

May 5, 2018
Urban Demons has always been S-tier. Not sure what the teachers name was but she was smoking hot.

Also please don't remove the love/corruption-options, that was the best part of the game.

Reactions: TheRealSerrated

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
Gone through the five stages of grief/happiness in between two replies now deleted. Just going to watch veeeeeery closely on the development with the best of well wishings.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
As a secret project, I was editing and redoing a lot of the modded UD art by myself just for fun, enhancing the MCs cock so it looks consistently huge in all the art work since in some it looked like a pencil dick and in other scenes it was gigantic so I was considering the maximum size as some of the art suggested. Some 4000 or so images but its not too difficult to edit them and I'm able to edit them rather quick.

Its weird because even while horrendously drawn, some of the tits are kinda consistent in size.

UD is fantastic and the mods for it are great, but damn the lack of art consistency sucks ass. The game is better off as pure text as the art leaves a lot of be desired.

Dunno if I keep working on it since this is out, we will see.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes