RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
Mind bubble minigame is ok. Rock throwing feature is doable as long as you play it on mouse and avoid double-clicking. The sleeping corruption is weird, I didn't get it the first time since there was no indication of sorts where do I even aim nor did it tell me I actually picked up the fire, might be bugged. But the invisibility minigame is harsh with the timer long enough for you to screw all your attempts over as if its rigged to lose, you even gradually become visible for some reason which makes no sense.

MkUltSmash

Oct 20, 2021
Definitly interested, im ok with all the changes(even though I would like a mod to change some dialoug back if possible). Hope the family stuff stays kinda the same but expanded, main reason i played this game lol. Looking forward to the next update!!

Jul 9, 2023
Got a fix for us joiplay users?
Yeah man, i'm playing with the joiplay too
download the resolution compressing app chitro photo compressor
It will decrease the quality but it's good
In the folder:www>img>d2l> folder that contains the scene png
Choose the scene
Use chitro photo compressor app and replace the png file with the original

ISF4000

Jan 5, 2022
The OG did a really good job of building up the corruption for each character from start to finish. I know its the first build but I think focusing on a character each build isn't going to have the same effect. Tbh, I was expecting more content and from what the creator is saying, we should expect the same or a bit less content for 2 characters each build. I will save judgement for after a few more releases

Reactions: Boycotted Guy

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do like the dev's work. i just hope they keep it the same as the story was lol.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes