RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Aug 14, 2018
Has anything been said about adding the Grandma like in the other games cuz she was kinda Thicc?
It looks like it will just be the original game with the original characters minus Kaylee so far. He has mentioned putting in a Arab milf and petitioning for new characters through a poll in the future.

Maybe Grandma will be one of the possible future options if she is polled and gets enough votes.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
It looks like it will just be the original game with the original characters minus Kaylee so far. He has mentioned putting in a Arab milf and petitioning for new characters through a poll in the future.

Maybe Grandma will be one of the possible future options if she is polled and gets enough votes.
and donna, since her involvement was dependent on the accident that never happened in this one

Aug 14, 2018
The development for support is almost to tier 4 which means:

LEVEL 4: This is our main goal! Each bi-monthly build will feature a new progression for two characters! We can really start making solid progress on the game now.

Only 5% to go. I plan to contribute as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: n1ckm

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I am worried that this will get in the way of their other projects. I was interested in welcome to nicest and they have 2 mailing projects on the go already

Aug 14, 2018
I am worried that this will get in the way of their other projects. I was interested in welcome to nicest and they have 2 mailing projects on the go already
According to what others said in the welcome to nicest board, that was a more of a side project for Nergal. It also wasn't even funded unlike this one other than what he input , so progression was always gonna be at a snails pace.

If UD Remake gets to tier 5 we will see some extra polish and maybe even voice actors. I doubt any professional VA chicks would try considering the subject material tho lol.

Last edited:

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
If UD Remake gets to tier 5 we will see some extra polish and maybe even voice actors. I doubt any professional VA chicks would try considering the subject material tho lol.
Well, they're just shy of tier 4 and a quarter of a way to 5, so who knows? Either way, looking forward to the first release.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Will there be any ntr content in the future?
Depends on what you mean exactly?
Will the MC be NTRed?
-No, based on the game it's being remade from there was no scenario you as the MC are the victim.
Will the MC have relations with women that are married and basically fall in love or lust with him over the course of the game?
-Again, based on the old game yes, also the teacher in the demo is married.
Hope that helps

HoudiniProd1

Jun 6, 2024
Depends on what you mean exactly?
Will the MC be NTRed?
-No, based on the game it's being remade from there was no scenario you as the MC are the victim.
Will the MC have relations with women that are married and basically fall in love or lust with him over the course of the game?
-Again, based on the old game yes, also the teacher in the demo is married.
Hope that helps
I mean the main protag was a shota in the last version and now he is not, the amount of games that start without NTR and it gets added years later is quite big, so I don't know why would you trust any developer here, specially one that has (as far as I remember) a ntr game. Just adding my two cents, no one should be shocked or pissed if NTR becomes a thing later down the line.

Edit.: Also to make it clear, Nergal saying he won't add doesn't really mean a lot, first this is the internet and second other devs made the same promise in the past, my point is just be ready when a dev makes a radical change in their games, is common practice here.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2018
Nergal himself said recently he has no plans to make Peter get cucked and has no interest in making that happen. He will fuck other people's wives but that's it. So there ya go.

In other news: Tier 4 is at 99.7%!

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes