RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
the minigames are so god daamn annoying..any saves?

The one who made them is pure evil, I cant cross the invisibility minigame...the ba moves way to fast

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
they are but yet i think there also there to help are brains learn to see things diffrently are something like that.

marco625

Jun 10, 2020
Sí, hombre, yo también estoy jugando con el JoiPlay.
Descargue la aplicación de compresión de resolución Chitro Photo Compressor
Disminuirá la calidad pero es bueno.
En la carpeta: www>img>d2l> carpeta que contiene la escena png
Elige la escena
Utilice la aplicación de compresión de fotos Chitro y reemplace el archivo png con el original
[/CITA]

Yo intente pero me sale esto

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think your waiting for more of the updates. waiting for more. keep up the good work.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
i would think your waiting for more of the updates. waiting for more. keep up the good work.
This. The game looks GREAT. these Cgs are way better than the original. I'd like to see more of the when, I assume, anyway, we move from a concept type post to the actual game - making the corruption more slow burn with more scenes like the one with the Mom leaning over the sink - for all the characters.

I... also think that one mini game where you need to sneak into the Mom's room is a bit hard. Maybe have the instructions in a bubble in one of the top corners as you're playing it?

Reactions: BunnyWing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the mini game is to challange ones persactive are eye control i think mybe a eye speed test lol.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes