Mod - RPGM - Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

1. 5.00 star(s)

arigatogyro

Scratches that itch that few games can, wonderful writing, with a very entertaining main character that's rare to find in most games. It's missing some features from the main game because it was based on an earlier build, but in turn it adds SO MUCH MORE. Don't let the glitches turn you off, there is gold here if you can work your way around them.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Vanik

Excellent mod for a very good game. Plays out wonderfully dark fantasy's. Hope that either Xalenda returns to it or some other modder keeps it going. only 4 stars though since at present a lot of bugs still
  3. S
    5.00 star(s)

SexualPanda

Xalenda put a lot of effort into this mod, I honestly enjoy it more than Nergal's as there is like three times more content.
    Sure it's buggy, but people are still trying to work on it even now.
    If you've played the original Urban Demons or Urban X Life, you'll definitely enjoy this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ishto

honestly you can see a lot of love put into this mod to make it very different from the original game! one of my favorite mods! especially loved how it expands the story. Xalenda did an outstanding job on this mod
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mjayw2

This mod made a great game even better and I hope when the creator is ready it will get finished up. Plus the people and creator here are great to talk too. over all a great experience nice and a great game to play