Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
will we be able to enter the houses of kimberly, lisa and sarah and interact with them?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I had totally forgotten about this mod. Remember trying the first version of it very briefly, but stopped after seeing the new names you gave all the characters (if I'm thinking of the right mod). Glad I recently decided to give it another shot, because the new corruption/Master & Slave style with a meaner Peter was a surprisingly hot take on the game and I really enjoyed it.

I know you're already working on a new version, but thought I'd still put out some nitpicks I had while going through this:
  • Each girl only seemed to have dialogue acknowledging their slave status once, maybe twice a day (Ms. Taylor only at noon, or Ms Amos only in the Evening as examples) and the rest was their standard corruption dialogue. Seemed a tiny bit silly that they would be like "Oooh, Master" at one point, then the next time you see them they'd basically go "Oh hey, Peter. What up?"
  • No slave dialogue for the sex scenes. For the most part the standard max corruption lines do the trick just as well, but it'd still be nice to see some uniqueness for them.
  • The "Nexus" gradually forming over the course of the opening nights is a neat idea to build up the story, but considering that several characters required demon powers to start their corruption paths, it kind of got annoying seeing it not done on night 3 and going "Ugh, still can't go invisible yet"
  • Poking around in the project file I saw that Neala had the new corruption stuff and a few events done for her, but as far as I played she didn't show up at any point in the Nexus and I had no way to start her corruption (unless I was just completely missing it, which is possible)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Update is coming along slowly, mostly because I got working on a side project (non-adult content), and then dogs, jobs... basic human shit. Should have something out rather soon, no dates unfortunately.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Not as far as I'd like to be, unfortunately - along with regular human shit, I've been contractually obligated to fulfill part of a non-adult RPGM game (bug-testing, scripting, writing and spell-checking) that has been eating up most of my free time. However, since Chilly has released his newest version, I'll be sure to get mine out as quickly as I'm able to, even if it means it's going to be rough as hell and buggy to boot.

To that end, I'm just putting the finishing touches on potential game-busting scenes (switches/toggles/flags/items working to create weird things appearing when they shouldn't be).

Reactions: fakelandempire

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
i'm sure that since we are all basically alpha testing most of the bugs and issues can be ironed out more quickly than if you test it alone.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Newest version (I can't recall the actual number) is being saved/uploaded now, should only be an hour or so before it's done. There are MASSIVE amounts of untested, bugged things - if you're looking for a (relatively) new save, check the bottom of the Save/Load list, the Nexus is opened (not that there's much to do there apart from grabbing the chili) and you have access to the Debug menu like usual.

Check the OP for the download links!

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
after corrupting the school and during rest after the scene of Mrs Jenning the screen gives four choices and then stays black

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Some bugs/confusion I've stumbled across:
-Mother's dinner scene after using Total Corruption is still the same one at all times (the one where she agrees to being your slave).
-I *seem* to have used True Corruption on Kimberly, since I got a scene in the Nexus that went "YEP YOU'RE DONE" but there's no dialogue changes from what I've seen. Rather, it seems to be the exact same scenes as always.
-Purity seems to override Corruption... All the time. I did the Corrupt Kiss with Kimberly, then I somehow triggered the Purity Kiss instead, which made most of the dialogue seem to be the Purity options.
-Is there a way to get the key to her house? I haven't found it if so...
-I didn't seem to get the Soul for using the True Corruption on mom. I imagine it's simply not yet implemented? I dunno.

Regardless, did enjoy the update and I'm curious what you'll be adding in the next one. If I may suggest, maybe work on Sydney? That way, the family is done (and are probably the easiest people do complete to begin with).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@Dhalamar, @LoneKaiser: Thanks for the bug reports - like I said, this was a much more rushed version than I was hoping to release, but it's getting harder and harder to find the time and the inspiration to keep going on this. All things considered, I might just leave it "as is" - fix the bugs, patch the problems, add in a little bit more dialogues here or there, and then just let it rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@gsffdgad No, there is no release for Mac, mostly because I don't know how to convert things, nor do I own a Mac. I'm sorry for the bluntness, but I've found no need to ever do that before.

If, for whatever reason, you're interested in what I'm doing now, I've been working on a semi-group project (I do the coding and script-writing, they do all the character creation and plot stuff), creatively titled "Tutorial", as basically an actual game new Users of RPGMaker VX (and up) can play to learn how to do certain things.

Because of that, however, most of my effort is going towards finishing that project - in large part due to a contract I signed, and the hefty cheque they advanced me for the work done. I won't promise anything better or new for the next/final release, but I can, and do promise, that it will get done.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Mrs. Jennings going black - no idea what's causing that, I'll check it out, probably something stupid that I messed up.
I've been poking around in the project files and doing very minor bugfixes as I went through this, so if this is the bug I'm thinking of (in the school yard after her enslavement) it's because you called the fade out event and forgot to call the fade in event afterwards. Very easy mistake.

But still, liked this mod and I respect your decision to not expand it further.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
When i visit Donna for a check up i cant move out of the bed when she tells me to put my clothes on . Help i tried all of the keys on the keyboard the character wont move at all.

Reactions: Clydefix
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes