Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
okay stupid question, but how do i actually trigger the end scene? do i go to bed and into the nexus? i made all the women my slaves already.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, it's in the Nexus, the top set of stairs. They were previously blocked off, but should work now.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Yes, it's in the Nexus, the top set of stairs. They were previously blocked off, but should work now.
I tried that after enslaving 3 of the women (Sydney, Mom and Ms. Amos) but I still get the "A strong force forbids you from entering" message.
I even tried to use the slavery function in the debug room and make all of the women into my slaves (this causes the game to crash for some reason when used on Ms. Taylor and Grandma) so I still can't access it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You need to actually meet Ms. Taylor and Grandma before changing any of their stats - don't ask why, I haven't been able to figure it out.

The variable required to get into the Prison should be Slave Total <=1 (equal to / greater than 1); I made sure to go in an double-check that I added in the correct variable, but probably forgot to actually place it into the stairs properly. Gimme a few seconds, I'll post up the updated Map file.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
How to apply map fixes:

Unzip file (there are three items in there)
Move all of the items to your Data folder within Urban Demons - XalendaMod
Replace the files already within

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
so i guess i need to create a new save, cause i still blocked off? or should i go into the debug room and change some stuff around?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You'll need at least 1 "slave", whomever that may be - easiest way to check will be to go into the Debug room after day 3 when the nexus is fully open.

If you're still blocked off, try leaving the Nexus, saving at home or elsewhere, quitting, insert the maps, and go back into the Nexus. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to use the Debug room.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
okay i kinda cheated in the gamefiles and got into the prison, just for clarity the less slaves i have the better ending i get? i'm slightly confused about the mechanic behind it

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
okay i kinda cheated in the gamefiles and got into the prison, just for clarity the less slaves i have the better ending i get? i'm slightly confused about the mechanic behind it
You'll want all slaves for the true end.

Having the minimum amount (seems to be 8 slaves) will cause a bad end to trigger...
Which only happened to me.
Four times.
In a row.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
i'm trying to figure out what i have to do for the best ending, but no matter how many slaves i have i always get the worst ending.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The answers for the Statues don't really matter - it's entirely your call, it changes absolutely nothing in the end game.

When you answer the door, you need to pick the THIRD option, if it's available. Skipping through the text and mashing space automatically gets you the worst ending. I did it like that on purpose ;)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's a possibility for the final update; but by then, if you've achieved the best ending, you've seen everything and done everybody at least 6 times. The only thing to do then would be either add in more characters, or start over with a Total Purity game.

May 1, 2017
So, first I want to say thanks to Xalenda for putting in all this effort. I like the direction your mod went in, and because of the seemingly abandoned state of the actual game, this is definitely the best version available.

I haven't seen anything about it in the last few pages, so I was wondering:
1. I already downloaded and applied the map fixes. The crowbar/sewer doesn't seem to work now, is there any point to it at the moment?
2. I started the ultimate corruption school meeting scene a day or two into the game, but when it gets to the moneyshot scene, there's an error message. Is this because I tried the option too early?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
So, first I want to say thanks to Xalenda for putting in all this effort. I like the direction your mod went in, and because of the seemingly abandoned state of the actual game, this is definitely the best version available.

I haven't seen anything about it in the last few pages, so I was wondering:
1. I already downloaded and applied the map fixes. The crowbar/sewer doesn't seem to work now, is there any point to it at the moment?
The crowbar/sewer was removed like 2 or 3 updates ago.
Unless you access them from a place that Xalenda forgot.

May 1, 2017
Oh, I DL'd the version from the first page. Is that not the latest version?

Edit: that one is Latest 7.0, while this thread says 0.8.2.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The base mod I'm using to create this version is based on ChillyScholar's 0.8.2 version of his mod.

So, basically:

Chilly's game was 0.8.2; my game is 0.7.

As for the moneyshot, there isn't any within the game files itself - the pictures simply don't exist in this version. I'll see if Chilly fixed it for his version, but I doubt it's there; I think the original intention was to change it from a threesome to a double tit-fuck, but the pictures are vastly different (SecretSal did the artwork for the double-TF and dTF-cum).

Reactions: fakelandempire
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes