Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
If you guys and gals could stop the piranha plant confusion for a sec I need your opinions. I'm gonna put two pictures here and I want you to tell me which one you prefer. The first one is the one I posted here on already where its one for one the anal head rotated and extended to fit the scene. The other one is me cutting the anal scene's head in half and tracing one side then copy and pasting it flipped horizontally (left and right) and putting them together then fixing it to fit the scene. I know confusing but I really need to know. Thanks in advance. View attachment 171517 View attachment 171518
personally i think the 2nd one looks more fitting to the game

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I finally coded in the last evil queen before Maleficent, coded in a lot of stuff today actually. Then I spent the rest of my day testing out everything that I put in SO FAR (Mal herself isn't fully coded for reasons already stated). Now we play the waiting game.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
So I finally coded in the last evil queen before Maleficent, coded in a lot of stuff today actually. Then I spent the rest of my day testing out everything that I put in SO FAR (Mal herself isn't fully coded for reasons already stated). Now we play the waiting game.
do you still get any joy out of what you do with this mod?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
To answer belmontking's earlier question, I prefer the head position of the second image, but think the neck/hair-line needs to be adjusted a bit to make it match. That might be what seemed weird about it to other people: the boundary is still aligned for it to be facing to the side. But again, that's this non-artist's opinion.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I appreciate your opinion however I'm not sure how to fix it. Sorry I'm not an artist either I just copy and paste things and hope it works.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I just wanna say that the 2nd picture was like my third attempt at making it look right so it's not that I don't want it to look better or I'm just giving up on it, it's just without a real from the back looking forward scene for Sydney I'm kinda stuck having to use the closest thing which is the anal scene. In that one she is looking to the side a bit so it's hard to tell if it looks right or not. If someone could help me by making it look right I could flub my way through the rest, however I'm not going to force this upon anyone here so unless said thing is done by someone generous enough its unfortunately gonna always be off. I'm sorry for the huge text wall, just wanted to say what was on my mind. I don't wanna sound ungrateful, because I am always grateful to someone who honestly critiques and or helps me improve.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
OK here goes

Make a full set of busts for this please, I wanted an alien as another random monster and now that I know someone else is interested I feel justified in adding it in

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Editing one of the LoveUrban's original animations for the alien, cause as soon as I saw the bust I was like "I need to fuck the alien titties". Want some opinions since I need some help with the face so I included just the face so anyone can touch it up for me.

alien-tf (1).png alien-tf-face.png

bXSs

Oct 23, 2018
Editing one of the LoveUrban's original animations for the alien, cause as soon as I saw the bust I was like "I need to fuck the alien titties". Want some opinions since I need some help with the face so I included just the face so anyone can touch it up for me.

View attachment 171975 View attachment 171976
That's great, but i was wondering for some assjob/hotdogging, maybe LoveUrban can do that, anyway here you got, there goes some extra

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes