Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
In Nergal news its another fucking delay! Expect it late tomorrow or early saturday. I understand that games have delays and he wants everything to be perfect but if the only problem is bugs then unless its game breaking release the game and work on a bug fix while they are distracted with the new content.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
chilly is not about to fuck the day but it is about the monetary system of the game knowing that the objects that we buy and are useful is only the DY the question is you are going to remove that system or you will add for example clothes for the feminine npc, dildos objects for scenes that need it? you already decide that applying for future versions of the mod is all

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So, translation: remove the necessity to buy things or add in the option to buy clothes and toys for the women to wear/use.

Honestly, could be a good way to implement progression of the characters’ bust changes. I might “borrow” this idea...

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
So, translation: remove the necessity to buy things or add in the option to buy clothes and toys for the women to wear/use.

Honestly, could be a good way to implement progression of the characters’ bust changes. I might “borrow” this idea...
you´re welcome, how is your version of the mod going?

Reactions: Xalenda

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Been doing some practicing with GIMP and whipped these up. Use them if you can/want to, I thought the park milfs needed a proper threesome scene.
Good job! I just have two problems: 1) The lack of a cumming scene, I don't know how it would work in this setup unless its like the momxjennings one where peter cums on their faces. 2) I'm not sure what 4 and 5.gif are for, with 0 to 3 its like a progression of how whoreish they are but 4 and 5 are confusing me unless that is the cumming scene but there is no cum and its all about lisa which is unfair to sarah.

Edit: upon second look I see the difference but it still is confusing me in the progression because peter doesn't fuck sarah again in this order yet suddenly she is orgasming?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Good job! I just have two problems: 1) The lack of a cumming scene, I don't know how it would work in this setup unless its like the momxjennings one where peter cums on their faces. 2) I'm not sure what 4 and 5.gif are for, with 0 to 3 its like a progression of how whoreish they are but 4 and 5 are confusing me unless that is the cumming scene but there is no cum and its all about lisa which is unfair to sarah.

Edit: upon second look I see the difference but it still is confusing me in the progression because peter doesn't fuck sarah again in this order yet suddenly she is orgasming?
They don't have a specific order really, I just put them up for the sake of putting up all the assets I finished. I don't know that they would all be useful.
As for the cumming scene, I had in mind that peter would finish on their faces, and started some alterations to the double-bj scene, but removing their clothes is proving to be a real task. It would probably be easier to just make a cumming scene for the existing positions.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
They don't have a specific order really, I just put them up for the sake of putting up all the assets I finished. I don't know that they would all be useful.
As for the cumming scene, I had in mind that peter would finish on their faces, and started some alterations to the double-bj scene, but removing their clothes is proving to be a real task. It would probably be easier to just make a cumming scene for the existing positions.
You could do that however think about this: how would peter cum in or on someone then hold it back to continue cumming on the other? The only way I see it is if you position peter in the middle of the two and have him jerk himself off then the cum spreads onto each of their asses.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
you´re welcome, how is your version of the mod going?
Take a look and see for yourself! I should have the scenes working again along with a school yard (*gasp*, actual grass behind the school!) and am in the process of creating the sewer system, along with a slightly revised opening (mostly for scene flow).

Reactions: raziel121z

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I'm confused what is happening in this thread
I don't know either but I like it. With Nerg making a new version and you and Xal making different modded versions it's like freakin perv christmas in the making. Now if only some talented cyber god could expand on AZL..

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Take a look and see for yourself! I should have the scenes working again along with a school yard (*gasp*, actual grass behind the school!) and am in the process of creating the sewer system, along with a slightly revised opening (mostly for scene flow).
I imagine that you have to have the dark circles to the floor is an explanation that is usually used in Colombia when someone works too much and without sleeping properly

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
You could do that however think about this: how would peter cum in or on someone then hold it back to continue cumming on the other? The only way I see it is if you position peter in the middle of the two and have him jerk himself off then the cum spreads onto each of their asses.
I see where you're going with it, but I just don't have the art assets to accomplish it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, Mr. Scholar, I’ll kindly ask that anybody who wants to talk about my mod in any capacity (that means you, @raziel121z!) heads over to my mod page.

Sincerely,

A demonic pony

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry, Mr. Scholar, I’ll kindly ask that anybody who wants to talk about my mod in any capacity (that means you, @raziel121z!) heads over to my mod page.

Sincerely,

A demonic pony
good though this: "chilly is not about to fuck the day but it is about the monetary system of the game knowing that the objects that we buy and are useful is only the DY the question is you are going to remove that system or you will add for example clothes for the feminine npc, dildos objects for scenes that need it? you already decide that applying for future versions of the mod is all "was originally aimed at chilly

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes