Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
i can't solve this problem. my resolution is so fucked in this version of the game. i tried to change the resolution in the game but nothing changes.. any solutions to that?

1704268646258.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It already been released and because RL is a bitch to anyone who works on this game or mods of the game, this may be the true final release barring bug fixes, cause Chilly got bogged down by personal issues.
Oh really? Well, where can I find it? The thread's title is the same it's been for a long while, so are the download links (unless I am wrong, which is totally possible. And if what you say actually happens, no more content updates.... Ouch.

Edit: Oh, si that "G" after the 5.5 is the update? It does have content (specially for poor Hitomi) and others. You see, I thought there was no more ocntent because the download folder is still called the same it was back in 5.5, even if it does implement new content (and bug-fixes). Well, let's enjoy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaiaku
Jul 12, 2021
"Calling all artists, my birthday is in a week and I'd really appreciate some art of my favorite character, Kimberly. Obviously you don't have to or if you're busy I understand. I'd appreciate anything if possible. Also, sorry pal if we suddenly get a swarm of art on this thread right after you made the update. XD"

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"Calling all artists, my birthday is in a week and I'd really appreciate some art of my favorite character, Kimberly. Obviously you don't have to or if you're busy I understand. I'd appreciate anything if possible. Also, sorry pal if we suddenly get a swarm of art on this thread right after you made the update. XD"
Kimberly is my favorite base game character, so this is fine with me

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Congratulations and thank you to everyone involved in the update!

Do we Have to download and apply Hitomi fondling scene, or is it already updated on the link?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Quick question: im missing the 10 hearts scene for Ms Amos, Kimberly, Lisa and Sarah, those are already implemented or not???

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
It's been about 84 years, but we're moving again. Not perfect of course, but I'm fairly happy with the result.
View attachment 3241733
Alse here's a link to a hopefully working WEBM version of the animation, which should have a better framerate.

Brother, that is one of the best animations I've seen in relation to this game or mod, ever. :eek:

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes