Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The same thing is happening to me too it says 1st class tues morning when i try to go it just says dorm goona restart and try again
I could not replicate the bug.
After signing up for courses you must go to Orientation, orientation is on Monday morning. Classes then begin a full week after Orientation.

Dec 20, 2023
Ok the school is not buged after your Orientation and you get a dorm the next week is when things out up. It took a little while to figure out but that is where i am at 2nd week of school depending on what you take the 2nd week is when it starts.

Fahnenjunker

Jun 12, 2021

Hey all.
Due to some personal circumstances and the need to address burnout, I have made the difficult decision to take a break from development.
I've paused billing for this cycle, but there's a chance I may forget to extend it.
Therefore, I wanted to extend this courtesy update to remind you to end your membership or switch to a free tier to avoid any unintended charges in the future.
Thank you so much for your support.
All the best,
Abhorson

(Have a nice break, we'll be here when you're back)

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a story with the loan shark?

Hey all.
Due to some personal circumstances and the need to address burnout, I have made the difficult decision to take a break from development.
I've paused billing for this cycle, but there's a chance I may forget to extend it.
Therefore, I wanted to extend this courtesy update to remind you to end your membership or switch to a free tier to avoid any unintended charges in the future.
All the best,
Abhorson

I hope you continue at some point. Game is great. Would love guides for the crossover routes if you ever pick it up afghan

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018

Hey all.
All the best,
Abhorson

well i hope you have a good break

We will eagerly await your return

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Well I liked this game. Not quite as much as some other projects that were abandoned but very few seem to make it to the finish line. Hope dev comes back but I don't expect them to. I pretty much stopped financially supporting any devs because all of the ones I have supported in the past got abandoned. I do help some devs with bugs and such sometimes though. Only dev I still support is G28 and I trust them not to abandon their projects so far at least. Supported Old Dirty Dog the dev of Casting Director from like the first release to the end and he just dipped without even a message.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes