VN - Others - Completed - Urban Voyeur [v1.0.0] [Cesar Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dacris69

This one is simply awesome. It has ALOT of paths, and even the most insignificant choice can get you on different paths. Graphic wise, its more than ok, some of the girls are average, some are beautiful. Main sell point of the game is the branching, almost any girl has her different story and events and it requires lots of playthroughs if you want to see everything.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Armadillo

There's a lot going on among the different game paths together with top notch and detailed renders.
    Urban Voyeur has a bit of comedy, drama, voyeurism, real life situations, and sex of course!
    If you're looking for a different kind of story, away from the usual incest cliches and fucking festival games, you probably will find it here.
    I'm very looking forward to the next update even if it takes longer than the usual monthly cycle, after all quality comes at a price. Good job Cesar!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.20 Gold...

Originally Reviewed on 12/04/2017

For being slightly short thus far, it's not that bad of a Visual novel/game...

I do feel like you get punished with a lot of harsh drama when you make certain choices, and the protagonist does seem to have the worst luck with women in this story thus far, but I can see it doing well depending on the direction the authors take it... I really hope that the luck changes for the protagonist at some point otherwise this game/visual novel will be a big let down... Thus far the choices either take you back to your home, or they lead down drama infested story lines, with no real happy outcome for the main character...

It shows some promise, we'll just have to wait and see... Right now it feels like it's on a fence, where things could go good with a fun and interesting story, or bad with far too much drama and not enough happier paths for the protagonist to take... You don't want to make the reader/viewer feel like their constantly being punished for all their decisions, and I'ld hate for things to go too far towards making the player feel like they are a bad guy no matter the choice made... Only time will tell...

As to the visuals, they are very well done to include the few animations... Even though they are short and repetitive, the animations are good quality and not just a series of stills... That is always a plus... The characters look believable, as in no crazy body parts that somehow feel out of wack with their body types... Keep up the good work with the visuals...

Having more save slots would also be good...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dilettante

Really great concept. It's rare to see doctor as protagonist. Only 0.1.0, and already there is a pretty decent story, even drama going on. Beautiful girls, and huge amount of them, which means more routes. I especially liked Beth. Redhead, plump, sexy. Situation with Sophia is very interesting. It's understandable why she threatened hero after all that, husband is still husband.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

wep

0.1 version - It looks more than promising. Nice stories and CGs. The only possible problem is that it is branching every two seconds. I'm not so sure if the dev will be able to handle it. So fa it is a solid 7 IMHO.