RPGM Completed Usami Yui's Exposure Diary [v1.00] [yake-ishi ni mizukake-ron ]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1662426992087.png

Overview:
A collection of short exhibitionism scenarios. Follow Yui as she wears a naked raincoat, cheers for her team
without underwear, teases some boys at school, and has an exciting late night walk.

There is no sex or physical male interactions at all.
This is solely an exhibitionism based game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-19
Release Date: 2022-06-19
Developer: yake-ishi ni mizukake-ron -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1662427740580.png 1662427762804.png 1662427776852.png 1662427782661.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Usami Yuis Exposure Diary 1.00
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This game is pretty entertaining. I wouldn't really call her a loli but I guess she's close enough on the line that we can at least pretend she is (ppl only saying this cuz she doesn't have stupidly huge tits).

Anyway as usual the censorship defeats half the purpose of the game in the first place. Seems by now AI is getting good enough we should be able to decensor stuff like this pretty easily with the right models. I played around with Stable Diffusion and it does work but the default model struggles a bit drawing pussies for some reason. If I knew more about creating models I'd train it on a bunch of quality hentai and let it do its' thing...

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Quite a lame game.
Its just walk to glowing spots and watch a scene and nothing else to it.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Then they have to add no penetration or no sexual intercouse or no sexual activity tags as new tags or something appropriate
It already exists, it is called "vaginal/anal sex" tag. There are also tags for many other sexual activities like handjobs,titfuck and so on.

Exhibitionism and masturbation are already sexual content... So read the tags if you want to know what kind of sexual content there is.

Reactions: AnnonLeo and $@~

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I think if this game was not censored it would be a good one, even though there is no sexual content in it. I think it would be better if there was some kind of "punishment" if she gets caught too many times. Too bad there is not a game with girls who dare themselves to do progressively riskier exhibition events with only 1 girl who can win the dares and the others, depending on how often they get caught, do varying sexual acts.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
So I've been working with Stable Diffusion ever since I made that post back in September and have acquired many different models and some of them do NSFW really well. The censorship could definitely be removed with inpainting but it's a little tedious spending them time on each image and trying to get a somewhat consistent result.

I really don't have the motivation to do something like this but if someone else does the simplest way to get started would be to download NMKD Stable Diffusion GUI and the anythingv3 or maybe hentai diffusion models. Then you can load the images in, set an inpaint mask and hope to RNG good results using a the right prompt. The SD WebUI is also really nice but I'm not sure it can handle inpainting as well as NMKD does. Oh and you need a good video card with a decent amount of VRAM but at least these are not very high res images you're working with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Quina

Sep 1, 2018
hm you picked my interest with this stable diffusion stuff but per wiki it says 8gb vram this is 2gb more than i have and by minimum system requirements it is inefficiant to even try?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes