Usermade Tools - Index

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Here you will find all the user made tools. I figured it would better to have an index list. I was planning on sticking some of the popular ones but that would lead to problems.

ToolAuthorLink
Assets Bundle Extractor Krull LINK
DNSpy - Working With Unity Games dspeed LINK
DRM Removal Tool xj47 LINK
F95Checker WillyJL LINK
RPG Maker Mv/MZ/XP/Vx/VxAce/WolfRPG Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool zths LINK
Script to cut data file out of combined TyranoBuilder exe surgy LINK
Unity Studio (Unity Image Extractor) BK186 LINK
UnRen for MacOS and Linux goobdoob LINK
Wolf RPG Decryptor surgy LINK

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Here you will find all the user made tools.
What kind of tools ? And only those available here, or also the ones on the "development>tools" section. Not complaining, but there's some missing, few Ren'py translation tools among other things, so I'm asking.

This being said, perhaps adding an "engine" row could be interesting. Some are obvious because stated in the name, while others, like "Assets Bundle Extractor" by example, are more mysterious ; I assume that it's for Unity, but Unreal and few other engines also have assets bundle. Or perhaps putting the engine between parenthesis for the really not obvious ones.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What kind of tools ? And only those available here, or also the ones on the "development>tools" section. Not complaining, but there's some missing, few Ren'py translation tools among other things, so I'm asking.

This being said, perhaps adding an "engine" row could be interesting. Some are obvious because stated in the name, while others, like "Assets Bundle Extractor" by example, are more mysterious ; I assume that it's for Unity, but Unreal and few other engines also have assets bundle. Or perhaps putting the engine between parenthesis for the really not obvious ones.
I lost internet so I couldn’t finish but I will add an engine row. As for the ones not listed, I will dig through and find more. All these are found on here

Reactions: anne O'nymous

habit25

Jun 19, 2020
I lost internet so I couldn’t finish but I will add an engine row. As for the ones not listed, I will dig through and find more. All these are found on here
Unrelated, but what's the source for your Isekai Express flair? Couldn't find any reference to a game of that name, and holy shit the girls are hot as fuck.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Unrelated, but what's the source for your Isekai Express flair? Couldn't find any reference to a game of that name, and holy shit the girls are hot as fuck.
iirc there is manga scanlator group called by it. Isekai refers to a genre (just in case you didn’t know). Most of that genre related to always getting hit by a truck and sent to another world. By trade I am a semi truck driver in the states. People on discord and my manga friend all say I drive the isekai express. I have a magnet that says it as well that I put on both sides of my truck.

After this load to California. I will get this list updated.