4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
> no sexual content
k, been seeing a lot of these lately..
> Virgin tag
...okay kinda weird that is there...

> see preview CG...
oh ho, that teasing dev bastard strikes again (this is directed towards the dev)
RandyFU.gif

so, how is the game?

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
so, how is the game?
An enjoyable one for the most part.

The story is very good, with excellent worldbuilding and characters, though there are a couple of plot quirks. The combat is TRPG style and quite engaging (there's active player involvement in using abilities and playable characters have very distinct styles), though there's a chunk of repetitiveness in the latter part of the game (you fight the same enemies/bosses multiple times across different maps).

In regards to plot details, this is the third entry in the series, and the story is a direct follow on from the previous game (Mask of Deception), so if you don't play that first you're going to be lost as hell, story-wise. However, these two are set significantly after (something like 15-20 years) the first entry, and have a different MC, so it's not a requirement to know its story. There are a number of characters from that game in this one though, so people who have played the first game (which is really old now, like 15 years older than Mask of Deception) or have seen its anime adaption will get a lot more out of the characters than people who havent.

Reactions: ++Albino++

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
As per the tag rules if there is any type of BDSM then the "No Sexual Content" tag needs to be removed.

Sexual Content:
Bdsm [Is a variety of often erotic practices or role-playing involving bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism. (Just because there's bondage, for example, doesn't mean bdsm should be used).]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

As it says if it is just "bondage" then the bdsm tag should not be used.
*sigh* That "definition" is annoyingly misleading in it's wording but if that's the way the staff wants it it's pointless saying anything more (at least in this section of the forums). Honestly think the tags system could use an update >.>

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
It funny people bitching about no sexual content in this game

If it still hentai like the first one i doubt it can even get 2 sequel like this

I bought both ps4 version when it sales like 10$ for bundle

Really great game the mask of deception are still ok more to the funny side only ending that make me really sad in mask of truth make me shed tear so many time

Also i love MC he write as much as human as possible struggle and a flaw like human has

Reactions: zudeane

BRODIK

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 556982

Overview:
Continues from directly after the events at the end of Itsuwari no Kamen/Mask of Deception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-18
Release Date: Japan 2016-09-21, English Version 2020-01-23
Original Title: うたわれるもの 二人の白皇
Aliases: Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro
Developer: &
Publisher:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
VNDB:
Related Anime:
Prequel: Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - -
Thanks superelmo for the torrent.

View attachment 557005 View attachment 557007 View attachment 557011 View attachment 557012 View attachment 557013 View attachment 557014 View attachment 557015 View attachment 557016 View attachment 557017
YAY! Thanks for uploading this game! Cheers!

mauadib

Aug 24, 2017
"No sexual content" tag when there is clearly a head pat picture in the first post. OP dun messed up.

F0wz

Oct 21, 2017
it says it lack xinput1_3.dll and even after dowloading it and copying it in the folder the game still not launch, does someone have any idea?

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I remember this anime, had first game.

Downloading the other one & this one.
Thanks for posting this here man

LEET

May 29, 2017
Still, wish they kept Oshtorou, a damaged one is far more trauma-inducing and guilt-tripping for Nekone. Same thing, but just adds another wrinkle. But it would destroy that one force ghost scene which is rather average anyways.

LEET

May 29, 2017
So, I finished the game and damn, I was expecting much more. The main antagonist wasn't even the final boss and he was just complaining that his dad didn't let him inherit the company business sort of thing. We didn't get much in terms of closure for Hakuoro and he still comes off as an eroge protagonist even when he's only replying with "...". Kiwru looks like he got friendzoned in the very end and he got a toddler as a rebound. Haku at the very least gets to avoid dealing with the ladies now. No more head crushing or w.e.

1582493107300.png
What a nice way for this girl to go out. She moves on from her loss and decides to continue her studies all the while, maintaining a relationship with her only living family member.

Last edited:

CJMax@1k1

May 13, 2020
On MyAnimeList, it's says that Utawarerumono mask of truth adaptation is coming out in the spring of 2021. So Fucking Excited but whose gonna take over the roll of Haku voice? or are they going to use the voice from past games? But Still Exited tho!

Reactions: Ego0XO

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
On MyAnimeList, it's says that Utawarerumono mask of truth adaptation is coming out in the spring of 2021. So Fucking Excited but whose gonna take over the roll of Haku voice? or are they going to use the voice from past games? But Still Exited tho!
That a good news

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes