Others Completed Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen + All DLC [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asromac2000000

May 2, 2020
Can windows 7 run this game? I know it's required windows 10 but some users reddit said they can run this game on windows 7
I am windows 7 user too, but when I try to run the error message keeps popping up

C:\Project\utsteam\ut1\program\source\application\platform\windows\winmain_ut1.cpp
Winmain
LoadIcon()error.

Anyone know how to fix?

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
>good story
>no sexual content
This is always such a bummer, a story in which the characters have a great dynamic will probably make me want to see them fuck. It's just shipping taken to its logical conclusion.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
You see! LEAF made the original however LEAF merged into AQUAPLUS who is NOT into H-content therefore it was scrapped from the remake and is NON-EXISTANT in the sequels!
Despite that, I'll defend this game with every fiber of my being because its story is PHENOMENAL!
I am currently playing through the original...uh...anything they changed significantly in the new versions?
I am currently at the point where they are going to the slaver nation. Because I have to admit that the story is the defo the main draw here. I am blown away there was a story like that in 2003. Seems pretty ambitious for the time.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I am currently playing through the original...uh...anything they changed significantly in the new versions?
I am currently at the point where they are going to the slaver nation. Because I have to admit that the story is the defo the main draw here. I am blown away there was a story like that in 2003. Seems pretty ambitious for the time.
Ok so they added a whole Extra Chapter to this game narrating what Oboro, Kurou and Benawi did when Hakuowlo went to Karulawaturei, they added training missions and equipable items (Eruru can technically attack as well thanks to those).

Reactions: Lophora

Lophora

Feb 6, 2022
Utawarerumono is the only game that made me drop a tear. This 3 vols of the serie are excellent. Seriously, all! the story, the design, the rpg phase. The liners (voice)is very good. Utawa have a very beautifull soundtrack. Thanks Suara for your voice (kimini ga tame is for me the best sing of the ost). At first i saw the 2nd season of the anime then i brougth the first (then the second). I don't think brougth the 3 season. Too short compared the the game, and the animation and graphisme are very poor compared to the game (mask of truth). The 2nd season is an art piece.
To the first game. The H scene are until. No ost, No liners, no interest compared to the story game. Spoiler the hero shoot a goal.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Damn, it was okay until Hakuowlo decided to stop monogamous relationship and start to put his dick in more than 1 girl. Why Hakuowlo, why? Such a massive story downer in all ages VN, especially with deeply emotional story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lophora

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
This is the best one in the series for me. The others just felt off... possibly because I played this one first.

Lophora

Feb 6, 2022
Damn, it was okay until Hakuowlo decided to stop monogamous relationship and start to put his dick in more than 1 girl. Why Hakuowlo, why? Such a massive story downer in all ages VN, especially with deeply emotional story.
and the soundtrack is a masterpiece. Suara, your voice make me plane. I think brougth the 3 game on steam. the price drops over the time.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote