Others Completed Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen + All DLC [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Honestly. If you haven’t played this before it’s a worthwhile title even without the sexual content.
That said I really wish Aqua had kept the sexual content in the series because it felt like the connections between the characters needed that next level and story would have been more complete in many ways with it.

razormane64

Jan 24, 2021
Your computer specs might not be able to handle it. I'd double check. I had the same problem unfortunately and that was what was wrong. These are the specs according to the Steam page.
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Celeron G1820
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 5 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-3220
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 5 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
I'm having the same problem with the copy I got from here, where the game won't run for more than a few minutes before terminating itself. I'm pretty sure my system exceeds the minimum requirement.
Edit: Well somehow it's no longer an issue, for now at least. The first few times I ran the game, I was in the Title>Settings screen. It closed after a few minutes but I managed to be done with the settings. Then I proceeded with a New Game and the game hasn't crashed, which is weird.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
I don't really know about using the monster girl tag to describe the women in this game. They're not really monsters, they're more like animal human hybrids similar to cat and dog girls.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Utawarerumono / うたわれるもの [English Patch, Voice Patch]
Is on posted by superelmo

I believe it is an older version of the same game?
(Might have been mentioned here - never read all the comments?)

Edit - Yup should have looked :rolleyes:
Mr_Ecch
Posted the info already HERE

Reactions: superelmo

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Suggestion for mods

Link the original game (w/ sex scenes) in the OP

https://f95zone.to/threads/utawarerumono-final-sting-leaf.840/

Should help those looking for it and reduce any complaining

Also since they're related, link the sequels of Prelude to the Fallen

https://f95zone.to/threads/utawarerumono-mask-of-deception-final-aquaplus-sting.46087/

https://f95zone.to/threads/utawarerumono-mask-of-truth-final-aquaplus-sting.46093/
Thanks added a link to your post on the OP (y)

Ratsel2121212121

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know if this is a false positive or not but when I started downloading from mega I got a hit about a trojan or some other kind of virus. Might wanna look into that

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone play this on a surface?

I'm using go 2 game crash for me in main menu dunno why i play mask of deception & truth in go 2 just fine no crash or problem

sansee

Dec 29, 2019
A littile something for Touka fans out there (touka Is the Best girl for me).
Made this one myself from original frames.

(if moves too slow might want to open with firefox. old explorer had a frame rate maxed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OOOOOHHH! That did more for me than the removed H-Scenes EVER did. TOUKA BEST GIRL

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone play this on a surface?

I'm using go 2 game crash for me in main menu dunno why i play mask of deception & truth in go 2 just fine no crash or problem
Looks like the game is unstable whenever it goes to the title screen. I don't know what the cause is but usually it fix itself after i press a button or reopen the game. I have no problem with the 2 sequels.

iangreydor

Dec 3, 2017
OOOOOHHH! That did more for me than the removed H-Scenes EVER did. TOUKA BEST GIRL
your welcome.
just doing my bit to spread the awesomeness that is 'Touoka'

her rushing at the 'camera' point of view at the start really emphasize the whole swift and deadly dance.

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
Is there a bounty system we can set-up for modders to add in the 18+ content from the original PC version to this version? Just a thought. Otherwise I say without the 18+ content it is still one of the better told stories in a VN series out there. I've only seen the anime and it has me wanting to play the game series.

Akhdi

Nov 17, 2020
I just finished the game and they are two missing cg remaining.
I search in google and there a guide to complete it, but i dont have many time (wanna play sequel), is there a save data full complete?
sorry for bad english

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys , can u tell me is that game a part of some collaboration , if so what are other parts and what are their order?

LukeCilgar

May 9, 2021
if you ever know, this game have anime adaptation too, it was good, just saying if want to just watch the story

jimx3

Mar 23, 2020
Is this game only the first part of the older version or does this one have all 3 parts?
This game is a remastered version of the original Utawarerumono game in 2002, minus the h-scenes and plus one bonus event. Not sure what you mean by 3 parts, but if you mean if it includes mask of deception and mask of truth, then no.

Last edited:
Reactions: d183

nikt00

Oct 11, 2017
I just finished the game and they are two missing cg remaining.
I search in google and there a guide to complete it, but i dont have many time (wanna play sequel), is there a save data full complete?
sorry for bad english
If you still did not found these CG. Did you mean these two on last page (and before defeat cg)?
These two are for finishing 'special battle' which is unlocked in Bonus menu after completing item collection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akhdi and jimx3

Chikafy

May 25, 2020
Its not working LOL it just crash after DLC's being added

Help pls its just keep crashing in 15-30 secs after opening the game

Fix for title menu crash?

coffeex

Jul 18, 2020
I like this series regardless of sexual contents or not.

I mean, the original H-contents were not really great anyway, the way they included it. ("Oh you're heartbroken because the baby you took great care for suddenly found her parents? Mind joining me in bed?")
Is no one a male in this thread? Sex is about conquering, without it in a vn, the vn is lesser for it.
The new one should have had improved sex scenes, I dont get why it has to be the old ones in the first place?
oh wait the company who made the remakes SUCK, thats why

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote