Others Completed Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen + All DLC [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 15, 2020
still really sucks that the sex scenes were removed but i loved Mask of Deception so i bought this on PS4. i own the entirety of this series including the anime.

Reactions: E1ias

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
Your wish is my command:
Very nice, and very fast.

There's like 4 static images iirc, kinda boring, same with FSN
I'm gonna agree with you. It took me all of two seconds to find the H, and it's pretty underwhelming. It's nothing special out of context, but it might be huge after hours in the game getting to know the characters... maybe? It's not surprising they decided the game was better without it.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
can someone who played can tell if the romance is still in the game ?? even without scene h

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
Very nice, and very fast.

I'm gonna agree with you. It took me all of two seconds to find the H, and it's pretty underwhelming. It's nothing special out of context, but it might be huge after hours in the game getting to know the characters... maybe? It's not surprising they decided the game was better without it.
SPOILERS
The only one with real meaning behind it is Yuzuha's, you'll get why if you play the sequels, which I really recommend as they are really good

Reactions: The Subject

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
SPOILERS
The only one with real meaning behind it is Yuzuha's, you'll get why if you play the sequels, which I really recommend as they are really good
Right on, I might pick up the series since there's a lot of love for the game. I'll keep her in mind moving forward.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ah, I remember playing the old translated version of this years ago... This one is the one with the better combat mechanics and will actually let you level grind.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Oct 12, 2018
Guys, don't cry for the H content, the sex scenes are 5 min max. of lecture each one (didn't had voices neither), it's nothing arousal. This remaster is good, they've redraw the images (cgs, sprite), the gameplay was revamped and an new arc was added to this remaster. Maybe the nipples would been censored (no nipples, covered by fog) due the original platform was console and in Japan the nipples isn't allowed on consoles, still this game (this more like, a visual novel) is worth for the story.
i will always cry for h scenes. kamidori alchemy meisters main girls technically didnt need any of their h scenes either, but they were sweet. nah but on a more serious sidenode. Feels wholer if people go all their way in what theyre writing, even if its only 5 minutes out of 50 hours. its just a realistic part of romance

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Well me thinks the sexual content was added late to the game's initial release for whatever reason, because it feels very out of place for the story. Played it years ago, wes a bit hard to piece together the plot, but it was quite nice.
I disagree ... only a certain character is "out of place" because its bonus.

Everyone else had reasons,Yuzuha is the most OBVIOUS one since she wanted to leave something behind as evidence she existed so she had a child ... now, HOW YOU MAKE CHILD?

Others ... Touka goes on about filling her duty and she is a idiot that gets tricked by Karura that makes her scene very funny and typical Touka, Karura would NOT give a shit about Eruru and would do it anyway and its entirely within her character to act that way, expecially when in the non-H scene when they confront Derihourai and she forcefully kisses Hakuoro, Ulthuri is really about her and what she deeply wanted but surrendered to protect her sister as she takes her place with Kamyu ... well its not her and the the one that is have reasons to act that way and Eruru is freaking obvious why.

The remaining one is bonus, I am not sure if there is anything with Kuya outside a feeling I was expecting it and didnt happen.

The "sexual content" IS part of the story, characters motivations lead to then with Yuzuha being obvious from the start, in Ulthuri it really expands on her character because its a side its never shown or much hinted over what she desired with Touka being hinted and plays out as typical Touka ... its not "added later", the removal WEAKNESS the story as that is lost.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019

Everyone else had reasons,Yuzuha is the most OBVIOUS one since she wanted to leave something behind as evidence she existed so she had a child ... now, HOW YOU MAKE CHILD?

Others ... Touka goes on about filling her duty and she is a idiot that gets tricked by Karura that makes her scene very funny and typical Touka, Karura would NOT give a shit about Eruru and would do it anyway and its entirely within her character to act that way, expecially when in the non-H scene when they confront Derihourai and she forcefully kisses Hakuoro, Ulthuri is really about her and what she deeply wanted but surrendered to protect her sister as she takes her place with Kamyu ... well its not her and the the one that is have reasons to act that way and Eruru is freaking obvious why.

The remaining one is bonus, I am not sure if there is anything with Kuya outside a feeling I was expecting it and didnt happen.

The "sexual content" IS part of the story, characters motivations lead to then with Yuzuha being obvious from the start, in Ulthuri it really expands on her character because its a side its never shown or much hinted over what she desired with Touka being hinted and plays out as typical Touka ... its not "added later", the removal WEAKNESS the story as that is lost.
As a huge fan of the Utawarerumono games, the sex scenes in the first game were completely out of place and aside from Yuzuha were unneeded for the story to work. Nobody should play this game expecting sex scenes. The games are well known for their world building and overall story similar to the trails games.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
The original was one of the first h-games I've played. Shame they had to be cut... Touka's for example was pretty funny/cute with her having no idea how to make kids(And she is honor-bound to bear protagonist's children, for reasons), and being lied to by other girl that she has to swallow semen with her mouth to do it XD
Overall Touka was the best girl and it was a bit of a shame original had just one ending, maybe this remake will at least actually do something about that.

Klinex

Jun 18, 2017

They didn't remove them from the story, they're just not showing them to the player.

But all of that still happens.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote