Others Completed Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen + All DLC [Final] [AQUAPLUS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MK-VII

Sep 14, 2019
Only played the fan translation years ago, is there any extra scenes in this one? or any removed scenes (aside from the H content)?

Reactions: Tiasung

Night

Nov 7, 2016
While I, like most who roam these forums prefer 18+ versions of games, people wanting to try the series should go for the all ages version for consistency with the sequels that don't have 18+ versions.

Reactions: Aquilez

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
As someone who’s played both Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth, I highly recommend this VN series for anyone who doesn’t mind not having 18+ sexual content in the game, likes turn based combat, and loves a good fulfilling story with great characters!

There‘s comedy, there’s tragedy, light hearted scenes, heavy serious scenes, love, hate, determination, and so much more that’s hard to put into words. It may take a little time to wind up the story, but once it gets going.... the series is something pretty amazing.

If you’re new to the series, I suggest playing this or Mask of Deception first!

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
OH man, I still remember getting so incredibly emotional playing this.

The H-scenes were amazing as well....... but I guess I can.live.without.it. *coughsupblood*

Reactions: Crazy4Oreos

GameLitico

Dec 17, 2020
I love this game with all my strength.

For anyone thinking about playing, keep in mind that the gameplay is RIDICULOUSLY easy, and the story is amazingly good.

kir69

May 13, 2017
I actually prefer the originals text/translation so far. I've only played both up to the "incident" that sets everything off but so far the OG is better. I will fully admit that i may be biased cause i hate the second and third entry to this series and the OG is a game i play every year cause the story is just that damn good.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
this is a PC port of a PS4 remake of the PS2 port of the original PC game. PS2 had already axed all adult content. Given Sony has been co-opted by the woke CA crowd, it probably got another rinse to clean it up even more for the remake. Frankly they should of left the sex in but just not show any of it... fade to pink Heart of something.

QWall

Oct 27, 2017
I think I played this a long while back. is it a retranslation or just being added to the site?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
You see! LEAF made the original however LEAF merged into AQUAPLUS who is NOT into H-content therefore it was scrapped from the remake and is NON-EXISTANT in the sequels!
Despite that, I'll defend this game with every fiber of my being because its story is PHENOMENAL!
Sometimes you don't need a literal boner and instead need a spiritual boner.

Reactions: mdk2100

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
I like this series regardless of sexual contents or not.

I mean, the original H-contents were not really great anyway, the way they included it. ("Oh you're heartbroken because the baby you took great care for suddenly found her parents? Mind joining me in bed?")

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote