Oct 20, 2017
hi all its my first post hopefully am not putting it in wrong category
can anyone help me to translate this game i tried using translator++
i would appreciate all help and support or if someone can do it

DLSITE Link

thank you

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
anyone got the latest 1.07 version of the game?

I do have the link for the 1.05 of the game

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
This kind of game is just a nightmare to understand...when the gameplay work for the language.....Why any of thous autors not make them for the all the world English....

Last edited:

KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
This kind of game is just a nightmare to understand...when the gameplay work for the language.....Why any of thous autors not make them for the all the world English....
Try using MTool, it's MTL but can help you with basic understanding.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Try using MTool, it's MTL but can help you with basic understanding.
Well, i know that this is the way around it, i just don't get it...they don't want money? Im' sure that most people just skip this game just for not understanding the plot and the mechanics. It's just sad that the almost all talented authors is can't appreciate the simplest language of all for their game....and for some reason all of them is Japanese. My crappy English speak is learned just from VN's or some random book's can they do the same?

KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
Well, i know that this is the way around it, i just don't get it...they don't want money? Im' sure that most people just skip this game just for not understanding the plot and the mechanics. It's just sad that the almost all talented authors is can't appreciate the simplest language of all for their game....and for some reason all of them is Japanese. My crappy English speak is learned just from VN's or some random book's can they do the same?
Probably because they only targeting Japanese audience, or they didn't expect an English user would actually play their game, so they won't bother add English to it. The third reason though, maybe because since they also struggling with English, they won't add crappy English in their game to avoid bad review from English buyers.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Probably because they only targeting Japanese audience, or they didn't expect an English user would actually play their game, so they won't bother add English to it. The third reason though, maybe because since they also struggling with English, they won't add crappy English in their game to avoid bad review from English buyers.
That suck's...

Apr 21, 2017
Only sex I figured out was fantasizing which girl you want to do missionary style via the 1st option on you bed. You need that second bar at least somewhat filled to do it though.

Other than that, I have no fing idea what I am doing hahaha.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Only sex I figured out was fantasizing which girl you want to do missionary style via the 1st option on you bed. You need that second bar at least somewhat filled to do it though.

Other than that, I have no fing idea what I am doing hahaha.
Yeah, for us is need to wait a sorcerer that translate it...

budalord

May 1, 2018
still cant beat the game with google translator.. i even used cheat engine, the events i cant unlock it

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
need this.... been playing it for a while and got the hang of it, unlocking scenes and such..

EDIT.
i figured it out... did some editing and done, now just ask the girl to follow you, and you can do stuff to her...
save file here

Last edited: