3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Let's see, this is a game with a "young" MC and his mother, JUST the 2 of them, RPGM, focused on "romance" and mysterious envelopes in the banner.

Do you smell that? It is the putrid smell of a certain tag that is going to appear in some time, if this survives of course.

However, I wish Dev luck, it may not be my thing but it will surely be for others.

Reactions: Partomatic

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
Let's see, this is a game with a "young" MC and his mother, JUST the 2 of them, RPGM, focused on "romance" and mysterious envelopes in the banner.

Do you smell that? It is the putrid smell of a certain tag that is going to appear in some time, if this survives of course.

However, I wish Dev luck, it may not be my thing but it will surely be for others.
Thank you, we will not disappoint you.
Скриншот 03-12-2023 025814.jpg
Putrid smell...

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
You should understand that the game is under development v0.0.02 ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ
If you only found a laundry quest, it does not mean that there is nothing else to do in the game.
The role system is specially designed to give you absolute freedom of choice.
Thanks for the comment, the game will get better thanks to you!
i'm aware just pointing out where it needs work. not judging it on a completed basis

• Red Heart
Reactions: LinaGames

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Planned features: Futanari, Anal Sex, Pregnant, Creampie, Tit Fuck, Spanking, Debauchery, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Foot Fetish and many more interesting things...
I take that to mean Male MC will be sharing the mom with others then?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raziels

GlowingFish

Dec 2, 2020
Honestly I'm hoping for the best for a game like this. however there's only so much that can be done in its current state. So while it's potiental is great, who knows what the future hold for this game. (If I had to suggest something for this game it would be a task menu or a questlog of somekind.)

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I like the idea of this game, hope it continues
best of luck to the dev

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
How to install it on Android i just downloaded but its a zip and not even joyplay can open it

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
Honestly I'm hoping for the best for a game like this. however there's only so much that can be done in its current state. So while it's potiental is great, who knows what the future hold for this game. (If I had to suggest something for this game it would be a task menu or a questlog of somekind.)
The current task will be displayed on the screen, and the tasks themselves will be marked with a certain sign.
We also plan to add hints.
Thank you for your advice.

Reactions: GlowingFish

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
It looks good, there are not enough hints. I hope the characters will be without vaginas, and there will also be NTR. And the question from the audience is what to do in the afternoon, otherwise the redhead is with the boss, and the blonde is in the bathroom and nothing happens.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes