RPGM - Valentina Summer [v0.05] [Artificial Sloth]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sckc1992

massive waste of time to get a sex scene and there ain't that many or at least hard to find, there isn't even a walkthrough so u just walk around the world and bump into npc who tell u jack shit, this game is worst than those mediocre japanese h game, is grindy af, user unfriendly interface, key binding shortcut is a absolute jokes, lot of time wasting fade out transition , introduce bunch of female character u dont give a shit since the main girl should be ur main focus unless u ar a male protagonist, not gona waste my time on this blueballs bs
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Iamvss

Great game, Simple and sandbox story, with humiliation content and pregnancy system also. I want mother route to work also. Please introduce that also. I was waiting for this game to revive back for long time. :giggle::giggle:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Katie1991

this is a awesome game for for as little as there is i love the incest route cant wait tell there is more. the story is also good not to much and not to little the sex is very good you dont get board i like most everything about this game
  4. 5.00 star(s)

touch951

Great game with a lot of potential. Reminds me of a great game in the past which started strong. Cant wait to see where this will head to. Would love to play the updated version. Especially the potential for the Mom's story would love to play from her pov.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sevens77

Valentine summer is a cool game for those who enjoy "slife of life" and female MC, contains many good scenes and most of them are optional the game gives you a lot of warning when it is something "forced" sex scene.
    The animated scenes are really good, I liked them a lot.
    For now it's in the beginning, there are still some scenes to be added but it's a game that could have a future if it has more updates in the events.