EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4TfcLs.jpg

Overview:
Play as Valentina. You'll be making decisions for her over the following weeks so please take care of her. She's 18 years old and today is her first day at the local Community College here in Seaside City. As you can see, it's close to the sea so a lot of time can be spent on the beach. She lives together with her nice family. She's really excited about her first day at school.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2023-09-10
Developer: Artificial Sloth -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Recommended making a new run, old saves might be broken.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

yjhx2D.png IVDCaZ.jpg kb2h8Y.jpg Roj5tN.jpg 3S1381.png DmTtVa.png n0O2Z8.png PicEhb.png WwSFiL.png

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Valentina's story bis ?
A Valentina's sequel ?
A parallel adventure for Valentina ?
Please indicate the relationship with previous games with the same character

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
All these tags already. Dunno this dev but hope this isnt cobbled together for a cash in only to be abandoned in a few updates. We will see though. Keep hope alive, fellow perverts.

Reactions: Angelcrush

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm skeptical about the so-called, "lesbian routes", are they purely lesbian, or does the player has to go through some hoops to get to them?

Reactions: NIshu and Necrosian

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
So, I saw the 'blackmail' tag. Is it going to be the same weak sauce "I have a photo of you naked, so now you have to suck my dick" rubbish? Whenever one of those turns up I really want to just go "No, fuck you!"
I always asked myself this, and it has nothing to do with the post but, are you actually THAT Anon? That one who translates Hentais... quite unusual? (Some hidden tags ~ha xD)

oshocka

Jan 18, 2018
This is made by the same guy who remade Valentina's story! The remake was good, it's not complete yet though, this is either a side project or a remake of his remake if that helps.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I always asked myself this, and it has nothing to do with the post but, are you actually THAT Anon? That one who translates Hentais... quite unusual? (Some hidden tags ~ha xD)
Probably not? I mean, I can read Japanese and I have done a tiny bit of translation, but even less of it was hentai. Unfortunately I have health issues which mean I can't really do that sort of thing for the foreseeable future.

There are actually quite a few people who choose the username 'Anon'.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Needs a scat tag. And I need some brain bleach.
What kind of scat? Is it just pissing? I can ignore that if so but if it's something and it's not avoidable that's lame.

This is made by the same guy who remade Valentina's story! The remake was good, it's not complete yet though, this is either a side project or a remake of his remake if that helps.
It's an entirely new version yes. He talks about it in the old thread, which looks like it's abandoned.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes