VN - Others - Completed - Valkyrie Svia [Black Lilith]

1. 2.00 star(s)

youmustbejoking

Unfortunately I must mirror what the others have said here. This is a very underwhelming title coming from one of the most famous eroge studios out there. Everything about this screams mediocre, it's like the devs didn't even try.

First of all the story is very bland. You play as Loki and your mission is to raep the hel (pun intended) out of Svia and Sigurd, the greatest of the valkyries, in order to obtain two keys from them which will stop Ragnarok from coming and will crown you supreme ruler of all. That's about it. The characters are very generic as well. Loki and Hel are generic scheming villains, Fuluringi (or however the fuck you spell his name) is the typical brute. The two female characters aren't very noteworthy either. The best of the bunch was probably Svia who is a typical tsundere, but Sigurd was just kinda... there.

Another problem is that you can tell this was a budget title looking at the artwork. What's there is alright, but there's just not a lot of it. Only 3 characters have sprites: Svia, Sigurd, and Fulurungi, and they only have like a couple of poses each. The CG's also don't have a lot of variation to them. What's worse is the dialogue describes certain things happening to the characters but the artwork doesn't change to reflect that.

There are three endings in total. Two "bad" endings which involve mainly the two valkyries getting railed by various types of monsters, and the "true" ending where Loki is the one doing the railing.

The audio is, you guessed it, just as underwhelming as the rest of the novel. Only the two female characters are voiced, and the music is very repetitive with only 3-4 tracks at most.

If I'll be honest, the best thing about this is that it is one of the only three Black Lilith titles that is uncensored. Too bad it's also the worst one. It's also very shor at about 6-8 hours max if you listed to all the moans. I started this in January and only finished it the other day, that's how much it "captivated" me.

Really, I don't think you should bother with this unless you're absolutely into the fetishes it has to offer, of which there are many. I wanted to read this after watching anime, and I can safely say that, for once, the anime was indeed better!

Verdict two stars: only for hardcore fans of, well, hardcore. Everyone else should stick to the anime instead.

Read time: I'd guess at about 6-8 hours max.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

beliar

"Valkyrie Svia" is a mediocre "Black Lilith" nukige that looks like a budget release in between bigger titles. It has moderately entertaining sex scenes, but lacks an identifiable villain protagonist and any kind of content that would separate it from thousands other similar fap-fests. Lilith fans might like this VN, but others should probably skip it.

[Read the full review here]
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rinrom

This games matches many of my fetishes, the story is good, the artworks are well made + it is uncensored!

There's almost no game-play, which I don't mind that much. What I do mind is that each sex scenes only have between 2 or 3 artworks. For all the clicking that needs to be done, this is really small payoff.

I played for about 15 minutes, got bored of clicking, downloaded a full save state, looked at the gallery, was disappointed, but happy that I didn't spend more time on it.

I recommend watching the anime series instead.