HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
looks like only the Druchmari breaks the game. the other races are working fine.
The animations don't work for me as well, I'm playing human. I just checked 0.3.0 and the patch for this one worked for me.
What's the quickest way to check if the Knight edition is activated?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The animations don't work for me as well, I'm playing human. I just checked 0.3.0 and the patch for this one worked for me.
What's the quickest way to check if the Knight edition is activated?
Make sure you installed the correct version. Last time I checked, 0.3.1 works fine with the patch just a few posts above.
The quickest way should be if the rat in the starting place has animation = it's properly cracked.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Make sure you installed the correct version. Last time I checked, 0.3.1 works fine with the patch just a few posts above.
The quickest way should be if the rat in the starting place has animation = it's properly cracked.
Thanks, I tried it for the third time and now it worked. I probably switched some files up somewhere.

Ryuto600

Mar 7, 2022
What do you do after you got the weapon from the dragons? I'm kind of stuck at the story from there.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Sry for the spam, just to raise awareness:

Beware for any games that using Unity Engine, you might got your money / information stolen.
A company made such move clearly won't be the last time they do something scammy.

Hope this shit doesn't affect dev's development too much. :(
some other people defending this about IronSource about open for public shareholders AKA(these arent your real gamers) but these people are money seekers and some they say "this will help for the ads for the unity to earn more income to them".

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
some other people defending this about IronSource about open for public shareholders AKA(these arent your real gamers) but these people are money seekers and some they say "this will help for the ads for the unity to earn more income to them".
They are doing this only to further exploit possibilities to monetize unethically, at the expense of both the games and the end users. Game engine should be a basic platform for devs to realise their visions, not do what malware would.
They only care about money, don't care about games nor players.
And anyone who believe it's "just for ads to better developer's income" is delusionally naive. Anyone defending it is a beneficiary (scammer).
Also, even if it's really only about ads, people are OK with a build-in advertisement system that collects your data all the time, without your consent???

Same vibe as "NFTs are there to protect content creator and provide them more income" - which is totally a lie, you get money thru NFT by scamming people dumber than you, not by integrity.

Reactions: Xol and ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
They are doing this only to further exploit possibilities to monetize unethically, at the expense of both the games and the end users. Game engine should be a basic platform for devs to realise their visions, not do what malware would.
They only care about money, don't care about games nor players.
And anyone who believe it's "just for ads to better developer's income" is delusionally naive. Anyone defending it is a beneficiary (scammer).
Also, even if it's really only about ads, people are OK with a build-in advertisement system that collects your data all the time, without your consent???

Same vibe as "NFTs are there to protect content creator and provide them more income" - which is totally a lie, you get money thru NFT by scamming people dumber than you, not by integrity.
tho some idiots(i spotted 2 individuals at least) on my discord servers keep defending this shit even i keep telling them that this wouldn't work to indie devs and and gamers.

yet they still believe this would "help the company" those fking morons dont know what's gonna happen for Unity, Unity is going in a bad direction right now and this is just the start of downfall of Unity.

(i know its off topic to any forum readers here in this thread but this is just an awareness of what's gonna happen to Unity's direction)

Reactions: nackedsnake

bobbot

May 10, 2018
(i know its off topic to any forum readers here in this thread but this is just an awareness of what's gonna happen to Unity's direction)
not really too far off topic in my opinon this game is built on unity so an argument could be made that it is related via its engine this would be like if red shell bought yoyogames this merger could taint the engine if ironshell trys strongarming the name alone will taint perception

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes