Seeking Vampires

U

User_1362989

Anyone know of any complete games with vampires, or at least games with a lot of content? I've already played Lucretia's Legacy, and Occultus, looking for something new.

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Weeee my game got mentioned!
I vaguely remember a game where you fight vampires during the day and remove their clothes thus exposing them to the sun...
Can't remember what it was called... Akiba something, I think?
My Strange Sis was another one.
Also, Libra of the Vampire Princess was pretty fun/silly but played it so long ago I can't remember all that well.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know of any complete games with vampires, or at least games with a lot of content? I've already played Lucretia's Legacy, and Occultus, looking for something new.
Peasant's Quest has a questline about vampires... It is not long as it's just the first step but the vampires are nice...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Libra of the Vampire Princess has one of those annoying protags I can't stand but Dracu Riot was pretty good.

There are games that have vampires in them but aren't about vamps.

Magical Marriage Lunatics - one of the girls, Luce, is a vampire.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@Avaron1974 Well, it's a Japanese VN so all the protagonists sort of all merge into one annoying, callow and pitiful homunculus which my brain handily filters out. Not played Dracu Riot though...

And I just remembered you get to fuck vampires in The Witcher 1, they have a brothel if memory serves. But all you get to see is this hand drawn sex card:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Avaron1974 Well, it's a Japanese VN so all the protagonists sort of all merge into one annoying, callow and pitiful homunculus which my brain handily filters out. Not played Dracu Riot though...

And I just remembered you get to fuck vampires in The Witcher 1, they have a brothel if memory serves. But all you get to see is this hand drawn sex card:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You also see a short cutscene before fade to black

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really? I like RenPy but I can't stand the feel of RPGM. You think I should give it another shot?
That's up to you, some of my fave games are in RPGM but those are RPG's and I like RPG's in general .... except in Ren'py.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
That's up to you, some of my fave games are in RPGM but those are RPG's and I like RPG's in general .... except in Ren'py.
If you know what you're doing then you can make RPGM do some impressive stuff, sadly, a lot of people just don't put the effort in.

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Could you link some of the good RPGM games? i've seen a couple on the site but a lot of them feel like they were made in 2006 by some fat dude in his basement and id like to find some good games before i completely hate the engine