3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
A vampire is neither dead nor living, but something in between (but they aren't zombies either, haha) :p
Well Zombies are reanimated dead. So the died and something forced them back into a state of pseudo living, Vampires on the other hand never really died. They got stuck in that limbo between from the other side so to speak.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
didn't say you were, you offered a cheat menu as a solution to a playability issue and I commented on that
Ahh, OK. Apologies, looks like I misread the original message I was responding to.

Reactions: tokuin

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
This is not the newest halloween sidestory, you dults just accept it without question. the person just reuploaded the same game from 2018 on both the 2018 thread AND this thread. the original game was called vampussy, the nEW game is called Spookytimes. Please upload the correct version to this thread. Both threads show the exact same game from 2018. The new one is called spooky times you can find it on other free sites in 0.4 but it would be nice to have a mega version so i dont have to wait three to 4 hours just to download it.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
This is not the newest halloween sidestory, you dults just accept it without question. the person just reuploaded the same game from 2018 on both the 2018 thread AND this thread. the original game was called vampussy, the nEW game is called Spookytimes. Please upload the correct version to this thread. Both threads show the exact same game from 2018. The new one is called spooky times you can find it on other free sites in 0.4 but it would be nice to have a mega version so i dont have to wait three to 4 hours just to download it.
This thread is specifically for Vampussy, the Spookytimes thread is https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-spookytimes-v0-4-mity.39645 Spinoff games each get their own thread.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
This thread is specifically for Vampussy, the Spookytimes thread is https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-spookytimes-v0-4-mity.39645 Spinoff games each get their own thread.
so then on the main four elements trainer thread whats the difference between the 2018 Halloween side story and the 2019 Halloween side story links? it just comes off as confusing and disorganized to me. it seems like it should have been posted under the 2019 one. thats all. why have two re-directs to the same post. the difference being labeled by year which would suggest halloween content from one and a more recent halloween update.

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
so then on the main four elements trainer thread whats the difference between the 2018 Halloween side story and the 2019 Halloween side story links? it just comes off as confusing and disorganized to me. it seems like it should have been posted under the 2019 one. thats all. why have two re-directs to the same post. the difference being labeled by year which would suggest halloween content from one and a more recent halloween update.
Most like they had the threads for both sidestories open when they were putting the link in the post and accidentally copied the wrong url, it happens. They'll probably fix it once someone points it out in the thread.

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
So does anyone have a link direct to Halloween special 2019's thread? or it isn't here yet?

Llamarama

Dec 29, 2018
For any who want a Mac version of this, you can download a port here

Reactions: hurry69
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes