Collection SiteRip Others RPGM Flash Completed VampYou Games Memorial SiteRip [2021-02-10] [VampYou.com]

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
001.JPG

Overview:
Complete collection of Vampire themed Transformation and corruption Games from the now defunct VampYou.com​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-10
Publisher: VampYou.com
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

DOWNLAOD
Win: - -

1.png 003.jpg 005.jpg 007.png 008.jpg 009.png 010.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.png 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.png 020.jpg 021.png 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.png 029.jpg 034.jpg 035.jpg 036.jpg 037.jpg 038.jpg 039.png 040.png 041.jpg 042.jpg 043.jpg 044.jpg 045.png 046.jpg 048.jpg 050.jpg 051.jpg 052.png 053.jpg 54.png 056.jpg 057.png 058.jpg 059.jpg 060.jpg

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
daedilus
The collection has R7 content so it cannot be added to games section until it passes the check, so plz be patient

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
If anyone enjoys these games and wants to keep supporting the Artist and her commissioners, you can buy newly released games on these E-junkie sites:

Thaylialus -

Amahain -

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Errr... Ok... There is legitimately zero Rule 7 content in here, nothing even close... All the women are huge tits and extremely mature, but go ahead and review it.
One of the uploaders found this game in the collection , & we aren't sure how many more there since it seems u are not aware of it either, so thats why its been checked

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
One of the uploaders found this game in the collection , & we aren't sure how many more there since it seems u are not aware of it either, so thats why its been checked
The game you linked is not in the collection at all... The game in the collection is named "Pandora's Princesses", not " "

1048478_026.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Igneel1
Jul 31, 2018
Are these games kinetic or do they have choices? Either way they look pretty nice, but my internet is shit, so I'm just wondering if the time to download investment is worth it.

Thanks for the upload looks interesting.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Are these games kinetic or do they have choices? Either way they look pretty nice, but my internet is shit, so I'm just wondering if the time to download investment is worth it.

Thanks for the upload looks interesting.
They are mostly kinetic, there are choices, but they generally lead to one of three outcomes, a game over, often scripted, a “good” ending where you stay human and the vampires lose, or a “evil” ending where you become a vampire. In some cases you play as a vampire either from beginning, or are turned early on, and the roles are reversed.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Looks like it's mostly vampire stuff... which i'm not a big fan of [mostly because of ze blood] but hope someone else has fun with these!

• Angry
Reactions: BearyTeddie

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
If it helps, I paid for membership years ago when the site was still up, and the overwhelming majority of the content had very little blood despite the subject matter. The focus was on corruption and on transformation (into a vampire).

That and big tiddy goth gf :love:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
So vampyou was shut down,if its true then I wonder why? Also, I found some two adult vampires comics from slipshine but they are different from vampyou story they are

A taste of you

and

Last edited:

BioHazard97

Aug 18, 2017
An excellent collections, it is rather sad that VampYou got shutdown. A good chunk of the forums were unfortunately not archived in time and we lost the walkthroughs that came with them.

Does anyone know how to get the key for the courtyard door in Blood Temple Re ?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
So vampyou was shut down,if its true then I wonder why? Also, I found some two adult vampires comics from slipshine but they are different from vampyou story they are

A taste of you

and
The website had problems for years with maintenance. Updates were posted late on a regular basis, sometimes made free to compensate for the late arrival, the forums were an antiquated format, and in the last 2 years they lost the ability to grant auto access upon subscription, so the proprietor Hodadaps was having to manually add and remove subscription status from subscribers every day...

The writing has been on the wall for a couple of years now, and i think it just became more of a hassle than rewarding at some point.... adding to this, the site also became locked into a very repetitive pattern of using the same artist who had a bit of an activist streak for plus sized women. She steadfastly produced The same art over and over again for plus sized, large breasted women that appealed only to a very specific group. The niche subject of vampires combined with the niche subject of big breasted plus size ladies, I think ultimately proved too niche to support a larger fan base.

The proprietor was also hyper obsessed with the fear of posting anything “Loli”, To the point that all comics and all games in the past five years all display the same plus size body type with massive tits.

ultimately, I think it was this ridiculous belief that any tits less than triple D belong on an infant, or simply “don’t qualify as a woman“, doomed the site to a niche market of a niche market, which ultimately proved To be, “not economically viable.”

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The website had problems for years with maintenance. Updates were posted late on a regular basis, sometimes made free to compensate for the late arrival, the forums were an antiquated format, and in the last 2 years they lost the ability to grant auto access upon subscription, so the proprietor Hodadaps was having to manually add and remove subscription status from subscribers every day...
Ouch that is so true and sad,I Wonder what hodadaps will do now since he no longer has vampyou for his vampire fetish.

The writing has been on the wall for a couple of years now, and i think it just became more of a hassle than rewarding at some point.... adding to this, the site also became locked into a very repetitive pattern of using the same artist who had a bit of an activist streak for plus sized women. She steadfastly produced The same art over and over again for plus sized, large breasted women that appealed only to a very specific group. The niche subject of vampires combined with the niche subject of big breasted plus size ladies, I think ultimately proved too niche to support a larger fan base.
Hmm,that is true aya yanagisawa is a hentai artist from peru ,she is currently doing her adult webcomic deviants And even if vampyou is now defunct she might still collaborate with hodadaps (the sites owner) to continue making vampire transformation fetish sites especially if it's available on gumroad.Heck she has a vampire fetish .And saying about "same art over and over again for plus sized, large breasted women that appealed only to a very specific group" yeah no kidding people might get irritated or bored with the same thing,At least tgcomics didn't have a similar problem since the site had the variety of artists despite the same tg fetish.

The proprietor was also hyper obsessed with the fear of posting anything “Loli”, To the point that all comics and all games in the past five years all display the same plus size body type with massive tits.ultimately, I think it was this ridiculous belief that any tits less than triple D belong on an infant, or simply “don’t qualify as a woman“, doomed the site to a niche market of a niche market, which ultimately proved To be, “not economically viable.”

That is true ,repeating the same thing that is the same plus size body type with massive tits feels boring and repetitive ,heck times have changed due to body positivity and the #metoo moment.

By the way what do you think of slipshines a taste of you and pest control
A taste of you

and

and are they different from the regular vampyou comics?

• Angry
Reactions: Z-Infinity

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Ouch that is so true and sad,I Wonder what hodadaps will do now since he no longer has vampyou for his vampire fetish.

Hmm,that is true aya yanagisawa is a hentai artist from peru ,she is currently doing her adult webcomic deviants And even if vampyou is now defunct she might still collaborate with hodadaps (the sites owner) to continue making vampire transformation fetish sites especially if it's available on gumroad.Heck she has a vampire fetish .And saying about "same art over and over again for plus sized, large breasted women that appealed only to a very specific group" yeah no kidding people might get irritated or bored with the same thing,At least tgcomics didn't have a similar problem since the site had the variety of artists despite the same tg fetish.

That is true ,repeating the same thing that is the same plus size body type with massive tits feels boring and repetitive ,heck times have changed due to body positivity and the #metoo moment.

By the way what do you think of slipshines a taste of you and pest control
A taste of you

and

and are they different from the regular vampyou comics?
They didn't really do much for me, the first, a taste of you, was shallow and contrite and didn't seek much engagement or relation before oh, i'm a vampire and lets fuck... the second had no background, no story and im very much a story driven individual.

The genre and concept on both was appropriate to my tastes, however.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
They didn't really do much for me, the first, a taste of you, was shallow and contrite and didn't seek much engagement or relation before oh, i'm a vampire and lets fuck... the second had no background, no story and im very much a story driven individual.
I see but at least they are fine to me

The genre and concept on both was appropriate to my tastes, however.
So true