Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.1-Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Tried to make at least an erection with a tongue. Failed so hard...

If it's proof of concept for a 3d gallery than it's ok.
If it's PoC for a game... then I should dissapoint you, it's too raw and concept is unclear.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Overview says "Characters", enfaces on the 's'... so.... hopefully in future we get to play with a guy and a gal?.... you know!?, those funny looking creatures called "Humans"!?... yeah, would be nice to play with some normalities "that removes any restrictions and lets you have the experience YOU want" ;) lol.
It's funny how many Dev's write in their overview about how we the player can "play as we want" but we're still stuck with what content they add with a shipload of restrictions :D lol
Edit: And the next day, the Dev changed the overview to:.....
"VanimateApp is created with one goal in mind, to bring people and their fantasies closer together.
Currently in early development"

Even though Futas are not my thing, it is something I grudgingly put up with when it's in a [3D game] using [Unreal Engine].
And I'm not the type of person who writes in the comments if I didn't have some form of interest innit.

Last edited:

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
How can we support this garbage? You can't even the control the demo properly SMFH:poop:

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
I guess it kind of looks alright? But I'm just going to echo the same things said by other people: the controls are sluggish and confusing and it really doesn't have enough power or clout to demand the paywall its imposing. Especially when the demo is offering so little, if all I wanted to do was look at a 3D render I have a near infinite number of ways to do it, and most of those provide more interaction or control than this does. Best of luck to this project in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I guess it kind of looks alright? But I'm just going to echo the same things said by other people: the controls are sluggish and confusing and it really doesn't have enough power or clout to demand the paywall its imposing. Especially when the demo is offering so little, if all I wanted to do was look at a 3D render I have a near infinite number of ways to do it, and most of those provide more interaction or control than this does. Best of luck to this project in the future.
Do you know what means the word DEMO? :D

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Hm Unreal Engine run without problems on DX11 so why the fuck is the game only on DX12?
DX12 not run in Win 7 only Win 10 so far i know!
I try update on DX12 now but not know about it work.
Not much compatibility in that game?
Screen1.jpg

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes