Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.1-Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Well I am not fan of futa but I like good 3D lewd games, and it checks out, on that hermaphrodite scene avalaible in demo the female genitals look sweet, but there is that big turn off hanging in front of it. If there would be option to have her (and centaur that is in supporter version) without the dick, that certainly would make me consider reaching into my wallet. For just that fox girl it's not enough

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
As it stands now this is nothing but a texture showcase demo, it looks nice and searching up VAnimate on other sites shows some interesting stuff but due to how paywalled the entire thing is you cant really see anything before dumping in your cash.

Maybe adding in some actual animations and some more chars would make more people want to try out and pay because right now its seems like a kind of lootbox deal where you either get a game or not.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
>

> Nice, very nice...
>

> oh...

Will there options for less phallic (no cock) female models? Asking for a vanilla friend.

Reactions: SerpentWave

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Really low-quality stuff.
The Visuals look 'okay' but the camera, in it's entirety, as well as most of the physics just look and feel so bad.
There is basically no content, i mean literally none. There was more content in the previous versions but the author got greedier I'd say because now everything, of that little content that is 'finished' is now locked behind a paywall.

My advice - Move on and don't spend a buck on him.
If he'll learn on how ero-communities work he might start to earn real money someday.
but looking at what was done over the last few months. since this game got introduced do f95, i doubt it.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Yes, there was a "full version" Demo last year and it had a lot of difference scenes that doesn't exist in the new version.
So there was a "full" demo out there what had more content and they ditched it for this texture showcase "demo"?

Why did i get this feeling that this is cathouse tale repeating itself?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
So there was a "full" demo out there what had more content and they ditched it for this texture showcase "demo"?

Why did i get this feeling that this is cathouse tale repeating itself?
It was less a "full" demo, and more just... It had sex between the centaur and the other chick, and a solo animation of a masturbation toy. It was basically what we have now, minus the furry, and added some different animations. I think same amount of animations, just different subjects and actions.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
It was less a "full" demo, and more just... It had sex between the centaur and the other chick, and a solo animation of a masturbation toy. It was basically what we have now, minus the furry, and added some different animations. I think same amount of animations, just different subjects and actions.
Okay so instead of increasing the amount of things you can see and test out from the demo they rotated stuff out of it so its like lost content now?

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes