4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
I have found the source of my issue, and it's similar to huak2123 above. It seems that when my display tablet is plugged in, the game doesn't take in my mouse and keyboard inputs. Turning the display off and restarting the game fixes it.
I am on Windows 10 and the display in question is a Kamvas 13.
Oh, that's something already, thanks. I'll try to dig in this direction.

Reactions: Lustray

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Ok, I got it. Really weird detection of touchscreen devices by Unity, and happens only under Win10/11, never happened for me under Win7 that I use for development(and everything else). And of course it never happens when running from the editor, only in the final build. That's "advanced" new input system that "help developer's life" for you.
Will be fixed in the future releases.

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
Hmm, that's really weird. Touch is always just an additional input method in the game, I specifically made it so even when it enabled it is just addition to mouse. Mouse input never disabled or ignored. It is not reading only if OS explicitly says that there is no mouse device in the system and you can't read it. Also I never disable cursor in game.
Are you sure you don't have some weird settings in your OS that could disable mouse input? What OS are installed on your device? Maybe you are on the laptop with trackpad? Can you be a little more specific please?
This only happens in ver 0.16 and after I disable all the touch screen drivers the mouse works again, so it must be the problem.
The cursor and click animation is fine, it just doesn't take any effect.

Last edited:

Mooshmirium

Mar 28, 2024
has anyone found a fix/workaround for this game? been wanting to play it for a while but its just been broken on my machine :(

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes